View Single Post
Old 05.01.2011, 15:28

Groaned at 5 Times in 4 Posts
tigris330 has earned the respect of manytigris330 has earned the respect of manytigris330 has earned the respect of many
Re: Free 1 box of asian instant noodle

Quote:
View Post
Well, it's good-natured fun, I think - and besides, anyone genuinely in danger of going hungry tonight is probably not reading this website right now. I mean, if I had to choose between cablecom and food, I know which I'd choose and it wouldn't be cablecom.

OK, being serious for a minute - you can donate nonperishable food to your local Caritas pantry (http://www.caritas-markt.ch/ ) or take it to your local church, they'll take it off your hands and add it to their next food drive.

Or, of course, you can advertise it on here. If you have any more groceries to dispose of though, please put them all on one thread - you'll probably get more takers that way as well.
I simply meant that people who have food can show people who don't have food (800 million people in the world are on the verge of starvation) respect by not wasting food. Of course I didnt mean people at the English forum.