View Single Post
Old 08.07.2011, 18:24
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 9 Times in 9 Posts
saint7uk has a reputation beyond reputesaint7uk has a reputation beyond reputesaint7uk has a reputation beyond reputesaint7uk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Worth the fight? Mondial/EasyJet Travel Insurance

Sorry but this is all a moot point, until the CGI is examined no one knows what the terms are...

Many cheap instant policies have everything to do with your country of departure and residence. e.g you left from ZRH and had an emergency that meant you couldn't return home...covered. Your flight was canceled... covered. Emergency and re-patriasation needed...covered.

I would be VERY surprised, Nay STUNNED, if any airline cheap add on covered for the fact you couldn't take your holiday or business trip at all (except for perhaps exceptional goodwill cover like death) this is where more comprehensive cover comes in be it personal or via AMEX etc. However there may be a case with the credit card company depending on their terms and conditions.

OP, if you want to send me the terms and conditions and what they had in writing about the cover when you opted for it I will gladly take a look at it for you

It sounds sucky but at first impression I'm afraid in your case the policy might not have been good for you. I however am not aware of Easyjet's partner cover.

Best,
David.