View Single Post
Old 07.10.2011, 12:50
Forum Legend

Groaned at 59 Times in 55 Posts
Thanked 5,199 Times in 2,354 Posts
grynch has a reputation beyond reputegrynch has a reputation beyond reputegrynch has a reputation beyond reputegrynch has a reputation beyond reputegrynch has a reputation beyond reputegrynch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: British food coming to Gland

Quote:
View Post
Oh come on folks, don't take the world too seriously! I added a little smiley for your happiness, how's that...

Oh and don't worry. I don't post about things I haven't experienced myself. While I admit I quite like a good pub meal every now and then, I was forced to eat plenty of horrible stuff over in England. Went to language school in Exeter when I was about 16 and despite the fact that my host family had listed "cooking" as one of their hobbies, the meals seldom took them longer than 3mins to prepare... So that probably had a major influence for my disliking of the british cuisine
so you let your personal bad experience at 16 taint your entire view of British cuisine?

I don't let that nasty meat cake thingy I had in Germany taint my ENTIRE view of German food ( altho sauerkraut and bratwurst aint helpin matters any )