View Single Post
Old 30.04.2012, 09:59
Forum Legend

Groaned at 83 Times in 73 Posts
Thanked 8,667 Times in 3,710 Posts
Carlos R has a reputation beyond reputeCarlos R has a reputation beyond reputeCarlos R has a reputation beyond reputeCarlos R has a reputation beyond reputeCarlos R has a reputation beyond reputeCarlos R has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Changes at Sunrise

I was with Sunrise for 10+ years, became a customer when they first set up in CH. Having worked for Orange in the UK when it was a fresh-faced newcomer to the mobile phone market, I saw a lot of similarities. They had good customer service, were available out of hours and had good price models in what was the monopoly of Swisscom. And they offered their service in English!

Last year I switched to Swisscom, because I needed TV, but this year I finally ditched the mobile. Paying 100 CHF a month for only a few calls became too much to stomach.

They rip you off when you make calls outside their network and as for the international calls... ouch. Of course both fall outside of the "free minutes" offered.

Hard to bear when one lives in a border region and cross-border calls are common.