View Single Post
Old 03.05.2012, 13:56
Forum Legend

Groaned at 240 Times in 188 Posts
Thanked 7,060 Times in 2,942 Posts
bigblue2 has a reputation beyond reputebigblue2 has a reputation beyond reputebigblue2 has a reputation beyond reputebigblue2 has a reputation beyond reputebigblue2 has a reputation beyond reputebigblue2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Missing children

Quote:
View Post
Do you expect Gerry and Kate McCann to stop looking for their daughter? In their shoes I would do anything and everything to find her.
They got the hell out of there pretty quickly when they where made official suspects, they also got out of there when they where offered a private plane to see the pope etc etc etc

Now before you start bad repping and groaning any more I seriously suggest you read the book the policeman in charge of the investigation wrote, then see if you feel the same way.

If these 2 people where not doctors but council estate dole spongers and had done EXACTLY the same as the mcanns I'd wager your opinion would be very different.

but just in case you don't want to read the book "the truth of the lie" I'll sum it up for you. the parents are guilty as hell.
This user would like to thank bigblue2 for this useful post:
This user groans at bigblue2 for this post: