Re: Legal defense needed - best lawyer in Zurich wanted!
Sorry to here of your terrible problems. Okay, a few things:
1. Be careful what details you place on this forum. If she knows you access this forum it could work against you.
2. Have you got any remaining physical injuries from here assaults against you? If so, then you should press charges against her as well. In fact, I am not sure there is anything preventing you from doing that, especially if you can remember time/date/location and any witnesses.
3. Make sure you adhere to all the police or court restrictions upon you. Breaching these will not help your case regardless how innocent you are, and also get you into more trouble.
4. Get legal advice ASAP. Do you have Legal Insurance (Rechtsschutzversicherung)? If not this is going to get expensive. If money is no option, start searching the white pages under Rechtsanwalt. Look for one that deals with family law (Familienrecht).
5. Start making notes. Start documenting everything she has done wrong in chronological order, in objective detail, preferably referenced to relevant evidence. It will be hard, but keep emotion out of the notes.
6. If you need access to your appartment, do it only through the police. Make sure you get hold of your computer, confidential and financial documents.
7. If you know any neighbours who might have been able to see or hear her violent behaviour, contact them by phone, or have someone contact them for you. They might be able to back up your assault claims. Walls are pretty thin in Swiss apartments.
It sounds like it is going to get very nasty and bitter. Surround yourself with as many family and friends as you can. Because you are not the mother, you are already at a disadvantage. Be prepared to fight dirty for what you are not prepared to lose.
So sayeth the 'Speed
* I do look like my avatar