Re: What do British people miss in Switzerland???
I hear you, Gabi. I also lived in the UK for long enough to miss a few things now I live here:
- Sausages (filled with apple and sage or any of the many other flavours)
- Bacon (they cut the pig differently here, I am told)
- Cheddar (you can get it, but not so cheaply...)
... but most importantly:
What do I not miss (but found very weird to adjust to in my first few months here):
- Health and Safety, particularly in children's playgrounds and so on.
- The whole approach to parenting, that is less over-protective here than in the UK, probably a good thing (or maybe not, time will tell me).