Re: Mountain Bike Meet in Zurich
are all on for this but all can't neccesarily make it for the next few weeks. The weather is looking great for the next few days so maybe we could try a ride with anyone that can make it on Monday or Tuesday (16th or 17th July), see how it goes and if the weather holds then those who can't make it this time can come along next time.
Which suits better? Or has someone another suggestion?