View Full Version : Permits/visas/government

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

  1. Having a baby with Swiss partner, grateful for anyone's expertise/experience!
  2. With the C permit - live in FR work in CH, chg to taxation at source possible ?
  3. Work permit validity
  4. L-permit holder: Can I appeal for B permit?
  5. Another sad permit story...
  6. Have I got this right ?
  7. going to Germany without permit: possible?
  8. Age-limit on student visa?
  9. EU Citizen Converting a G permit to B Permit
  10. Non EU (indian) graduate from Liechtenstein, trying to get work in switzerland
  11. Swiss Work Permit Non-EU Secondments
  12. B Permit Extension Denied / Job Change
  13. Permit - I should not of registered partner, how to fix
  14. Fresh off the boat from US- Next Steps for work permit?
  15. Travelling within EU with Ausweis and Australian passport (not linked to Ausweis)
  16. Storage of weapons on behalf of another
  17. Departing CH a few days after my permit expires ( non-EU Indian )
  18. US married to EU w/ upcoming job in CH - long-term visa from within CH?
  19. G permit/ B permit
  20. EU/Swiss Issue
  21. Visiting France and Italy with a Swiss Visa
  22. Prospective marriage to my Swiss girlfriend - marry in CH or in my country ?
  23. Fiancee visa for Filipino ( potential spouse is German in CH )
  24. Permit C Before End of 5 years
  25. Lost Passport Abroad - Getting Back In
  26. Work - Permit - Flat
  27. British passport renewal from Zurich
  28. UK visa to attend training
  29. Family permit renewals denied - ideas?
  30. Financial means
  31. Is securing a work visa as an American just luck?
  32. Visa Comparison
  33. L Permit, what is the difference between this and a B permit?
  34. change of Kanton and old ID
  35. non-EU job and on-board process in Switzerland
  36. Student with B permit looking to change Canton
  37. Change of Canton - Clarification Required
  38. Basic questions on Work and Residency Permit
  39. UK Citizen in need of Permit/Tax advice
  40. Norwegian moving from France to Vaud. How to do? (flat, permit...)
  41. How to find out the remaining number of permits for quota ?
  42. Is there a need to renew a long term B permit annually ?
  43. EU citizen, L permit, going away
  44. Should Swiss Immigration Laws Change for Qualified Professionals?
  45. Spouse Reunification in CH
  46. Tips for successfully converting spouse to B permit with ability to work
  47. Swiss student visa
  48. receiving social welfare effects changing C permit
  49. Employer Applies for Work Permit, Right?
  50. Applying for Permit-B on a British passport... can I leave Switzerland?
  51. B1 or A2 germem level in Zurich for C is required?
  52. My father is Swiss so how do I obtain a passport?
  53. Non-EU B-Permit 'assignment' - changing jobs
  54. Changing Schools while on L (Student) Permit
  55. Freelancer following girlfriend
  56. Remain in the country while dependent permit is bieng processed
  57. Permit C?
  58. How to get long term permit for non-swiss MIL?
  59. Permis L or B for school
  60. Permit question: married to EU
  61. What happens to Non EU Permit B while leaving current employer who applied it for u?
  62. Live in Basel Work in France.
  63. Obtaning the 'right' Permit ( Ausweis ) concerns
  64. Second time renewal of Permit B - sending back by post only.
  65. Advice/Inputs requested reg spouse Visa
  66. Switching from tourist entry to student visa
  67. Visa help?
  68. L permit dependent visa application pending- Please help
  69. URGENT British National 15 years in GE applying for a B/C permit
  70. Tactical Question: Picking up Visa in DC, Canada or Germany
  71. Complex Situation: Permit L - Marriage - Pregnancy
  72. NOC for my Kids who are in India to process passport
  73. Solothurn Information Post
  74. Does Swiss care traces your registration?
  75. Permit B problems for boyfriend
  76. Applying for a work permit / EU-2 citizen
  77. Family Leaving Switzerland
  78. Non EU Swiss B permit holder visiting Croatia
  79. nanny and child allowance
  80. Residence permit before finding an apartment?
  81. Hesitation!
  82. Immigration Lawyer
  83. Negative decision on B-permit
  84. Adminsitrative Process for USA B1/B2 Visa
  85. Taxes
  86. 3 month rule - British passport??
  87. Who writes contracts and does payroll administration services
  88. c-permit when can i apply?
  89. Overstayed Visa
  90. Is translation mandatory? Legal Eagles call!
  91. Student visa (Scholarship)
  92. Obtaining B-permit non-EU before D visa
  93. My experience as a non-EU with Swiss wife and obtaining my B-Permit.
  94. B work permit for non-EU citizen: can be extended without a new employer?
  95. Student/Permit questions
  96. Changed municipality, did not register
  97. Evidence of sufficient financial means in US dollars?
  98. health insurance for cross borders
  99. Official translations
  100. about residence status after divorce
  101. without id card in Switzerland
  102. How I can live in switzerland after finishing my phd and what are my chances ?
  103. Necessary permits to employ a EU person
  104. Spousal B Permit & Type D Visa Questions
  105. Swiss B Permit post expired 1 year L permit
  106. Medical residency in Switzerland
  107. Border commuting?
  108. Getting Permit/Health Care/Bank Account
  109. wrong permit type L received, instead of B permit card
  110. B-Permit question, please help
  111. permit to work but not to live (in diff canton)
  112. Schengen visa for Cyprus? Conflicting information
  113. Visa processing - Non EU - New born outside Switzerland
  114. Bulgarian Visa
  115. C-Aufenthalter bringing in Vietnamese Fiancée
  116. Possible Move from U.S. to Switzerland
  117. Immigration quota - eastern EU
  118. Swiss Guy - Russian Girlfriend
  119. Moving from one Kanton to another -- non EU L permit
  120. French words for immigration documents requested in German
  121. Applying for a visa having already arrived on tourist visa.
  122. B Permit remit
  123. C Permit automatic renewal?
  124. required to get US citizenship for child?
  125. Germany visit - Permit gone for Renew
  126. What are the advantages of a C permit over a B permit for an EU family?
  127. Dependent Visa for Switzerland
  128. Certified copies for visa application?
  129. Extending a stay
  130. "Swiss banks step up efforts to identify, quarantine, avoid US citizens"
  131. permit for working
  132. Applied Swiss Tourist VISA For Parents in Delhi. They want a garrenty form
  133. Birth registration, passports and Child benefit
  134. Extending my stay Because of paper work procedures
  135. Finding a JOb for non-EU
  136. 180 day requirement
  137. Staying in Switzerland - Three Month Rule
  138. Dependent Visa for Lausanne
  139. Swiss Permit
  140. How do I get a student visa/ do I qualify?
  141. EU- B permit: can I do both in Switzerland: to be employed and self employed?
  142. How Many Months Validity Must an EU Passport Have When Entering Switzerland?
  143. Changeover from B annual to C ( Niederlassungsbewilligung )
  144. travel visa for American to Switzerland
  145. Applying for Dependent Visa based on temporary visa
  146. moving to CH do I have to wait to apply for my red book ??
  147. B permit - out of Switzerland for 4-5 months
  148. Student visa, reasons for non approval
  149. Disposal of Waste - Statthalteramt des Bezirkes Zurich
  150. Financing mortgage reference rate for leases
  151. Financial Proof for Student Visa
  152. Living both is switzerland and in france!
  153. Work Authorisation Validity Extension & Transfer possibilities of Canton to Canton.
  154. Visa duration less than the time of stay
  155. Visa/Permit for spouse (Non EU) for a Non EU 'C' permit holder
  156. Graduate Student - Visa Options?
  157. Are we being messed about?
  158. Applied too early for permit renewal
  159. B Permit Tagged with company:-Job Change
  160. EU B permit change job/canton question...
  161. L permit -- Vaud to Basel
  162. 'L' permit to Work permit
  163. Tourist visa for Switzerland from India
  164. Acquisition of Swiss Citizenship
  165. Travel with only a B-Permit in Europe?
  166. Visa to China
  167. Swiss nationality rules
  168. B permit help
  169. work and tourism
  170. Fastest time for processing of work permit??
  171. changement de place et profession soumis a permis sejour limité à 24 mois
  172. Loss of C permit to a B permit with expat assignment
  173. Sudden change of requirement for a student/intern visa
  174. How to get a visa for England in Basel?
  175. B permit deadline
  176. Question about tourist visa
  177. Family reunification and bureaucracy
  178. Dependent non-EU B permit for the spouse
  179. Extend stay in Switzerland with Mexican passport
  180. B permit holder leaving for temp job outside swiss
  181. Finding Employment after being on unemployment insurance
  182. Ukraine Embassy in Geneva/Switzerland
  183. tax for an 18 year old on a c permit still living with parents
  184. 90 days per year change to B permit
  185. Work permit or visa with felony
  186. How to obtain power of attorney for USA?
  187. Swiss-Canadian married to a Canadian
  188. Hypothetical case....i hope...
  189. L Permit (non-EU) and travelling to Switzerland on a tourist visa!
  190. Work permit expires within the period of unemployment benefit. Can it be renewed?
  191. L Visa
  192. B permit visa at the kreisburo in Zurich
  193. Advice/experience with Swiss/US trainee program?
  194. phd-work/student permit
  195. Residency and Health Insurance
  196. Business Visas as UK Citizen in Switzerland
  197. Is a tourist Visa renewed when leaving Switzerland?
  198. A quick thank you to folks on this forum
  199. Non-EU, Basel, change permit from B to C: how long does the process take?
  200. How do I get work permit?
  201. More info on work permits for EU married to non-EU
  202. French vs. Swiss citizenship for a non-EU
  203. Son going to college in US - does he need to deregister?
  204. B Permit Holder Getting marriage Swiss Citizen .
  205. Should I get married? ( to assist a non-EU for a B permit )
  206. B Permit - Bern
  207. Swiss embassy in Paris
  208. late registration with city
  209. Involuntarily gave up C residence permit, (Can I get it back?)
  210. Need Help, Grew Up in Switzerland, Trying to Return
  211. From B to C Bewilligung
  212. Permit from one canton, live in other
  213. work/residence permit changing status?
  214. Non EU (Australian) visa questions
  215. Permit renewal on part time work
  216. Bank balance for Switzerland visitor visa
  217. Residency permit or look for job first?
  218. British visitors visa for China
  219. American wife with permit C..Can I also get one?
  220. Please guide me ( need to return to home country urgently but permit needs renewal )
  221. interview compulsory for visitor visa for first time indian travellers ?
  222. Residence permit -> Work permit
  223. Permit C and Citizenship - real headache
  224. Mission impossible (blue zone parking permit)
  225. Permission to get a "B permit" validity
  226. Can I work in swiss with Daueraufenthalt-EG
  227. G Permit
  228. L-permit for EU (Latvia) / Urgent advice needed!
  229. How long do I have to get my Swiss driver's license?
  230. EU-Citizen and non-EU spouse
  231. Help with German translation for residence permit in case of language course enroll
  232. Completely lost...
  233. Permit Renewal but also Deregistered
  234. Can I travel during my L-permit extension process?
  235. During the Work Permit application process...
  236. Stuck in a catch-22 situation
  237. Meeting with Gemeinde
  238. Parking permit for disabled
  239. can a NON EU au pair stay in Switzerland and study?
  240. Naturalization and language
  241. Is he Swiss or not!?
  242. Naturalisation for family.
  243. about marriage
  244. illegal immigrant willing to get regular
  245. Must I sign??? or what???
  246. L permit, Linked and Unlinked B permits
  247. B permit - take a subbatial leave and return
  248. Easiest way to qualify for a student visa - Zurich?
  249. There are 2 types of B permit !?
  250. passing the border without re-entry visa ?