View Full Version : Permits/visas/government

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

  1. laid off, b permit expires in January. Unemployment benefits after January?
  2. Permit returned by postal - what to do next?
  3. Permits after divorce
  4. Needed: Immigration Lawyer in Geneva
  5. What permit is needed for Swiss residence for a EU national, foreign income
  6. Keeping the B permit even if staying outside for more than 3 months
  7. Registration for someone living in Adliswil
  8. assyl marriage
  9. Non-EU 15hrs student work permit
  10. Volunteering on a B permit
  11. B permit expires in 1 year?
  12. Which companies can sponsor for Permit B (Long-Stay)?
  13. Letter of spouse that he/she is awaiting his/her spouse
  14. question about bringing non eu family members
  15. Non EU work permit processing time and chances of approval
  16. B permit from Indian company. Can I switch to local company
  17. Work permit non EU national living in France
  18. Preparing for L permit
  19. Student Visa Denied Due To "RIPOL Alert"
  20. San Francisco embassy
  21. How can i study in Swiss ?
  22. Swiss B Permit versus Work Visa?
  23. Canadian to Switzerland Permit Question
  24. Residence Permit
  25. How long did it take for your Work Permit
  26. Japanese with job offer about to get married to EU citizen
  27. Picking-up Family Reunification Visa Outside of U.S.
  28. Getting a student VISA from the U.S as an F-1 student
  29. Conducting hobby classes on L permit...legal/ not legal.??
  30. Question about merchandise/personal goods
  31. married to Swiss and applying for permit B.
  32. Time after getting Ausweiss
  33. L12 work Permit - Expiration
  34. Indian birth certificate: Does it need to be legalized?
  35. Young Professional Visa Issue
  36. EU citizen with B permit + non EU husband
  37. About change of address
  38. Marriage vs De Facto relationship
  39. Do I need to apply for a new B?
  40. Non-EU fiance migration to Switzerland query. Help!
  41. Permit C for non-European holders of a degree from a Swiss higher education institut
  42. Voting rights for C Permit holders
  43. Advice needed re who can come with us to switzerland
  44. Code 1402: does my employer still have to renew my Work Permit annually?
  45. Sending non-EU/EFTA spouse to find a Job
  46. B Permit Requirements for Zug
  47. US citizen to marry Swiss girlfriend
  48. Moving Kanton with B permit (EU)
  49. Residency [For Retired EU Citizen]
  50. Medical insurance for visitor 80+ years old
  51. Order / timing of obtaining passports for child /- advice
  52. Cross-border work permit cancellation
  53. [Non-EU] Planning for a fresh B/L work permit application: Is this a good time?
  54. American trying to move to Switzerland
  55. Wife has B permit but commune wont give to children
  56. Registering and Deregistering from BL to BS
  57. Dependent of a masters student [non-EU]
  58. Naturalisation -- Should we continue staying in Commune/Canton?
  59. Advantage of C over B ?
  60. Permit expired - re-entry required for traveling American?
  61. French test (TELC, DEFL, CECI) or an equivalent certificate recognized by Vaud?
  62. Getting B visum via father
  63. B Permit confirmation
  64. Keep B permit when marrying to CERN worker
  65. help with 18.44 form [Importing Household Effects]
  66. Muslim marriages
  67. Sabbatical for 6-12 month in Switzerland. [non-EU]
  68. Need Advise on work visa's and qualification transfers for Paramedics
  69. Belgium Embassy not returning marriage certificate
  70. Need advice....[permit/visa questions]
  71. Visitor Visa: Verpflichtungserklärung
  72. Need advice about spouse's visa
  73. Clarification on Swiss Inheritance Law for dual citizens
  74. Change of Address Of A Married Couple
  75. Married to EU / entering Switzerland
  76. Questions about new D-visa
  77. B permit types
  78. Should I get marriage license/certificate in US or CH?
  79. Permit for my daughter who is at University in the UK
  80. L permit complicated
  81. Student Visa Delayed !
  82. Canadian health professional looking to move to Switzerland
  83. American Nurse trying to work in Switzerland
  84. Continue working for UK employer after relocating to Switzerland
  85. Keep C permit for more than 6 non-consecutive month absence
  86. want to live permanently in Zurich
  87. Can i have a swiss passport or ..
  88. Police Check Certificate
  89. Newborn Birth certificate & Permit
  90. Kids ejected/ lodger illegal?>!!?
  91. moving to Switzerland visa-resident permit question
  92. can i obtain a student visa (for language course) while on a visit visa?
  93. Legalising my marriage in Switzerland, Geneva
  94. Resident for less than 3 months - how do I get a permit / bank account
  95. Renewing UK passport? And sending to engalnd?
  96. Asylum refusal
  97. NON-EU L-Permit application
  98. Citizenship Application in Allschwil (or BL) - Anyone any experience ?
  99. Swiss Facilitated Naturalization
  100. SYMIC number visa
  101. Non EU Spouse Job Question
  102. Unemployment negative effect on Permit C/ Citizenship
  103. Tourist Schengen Visa for Parents
  104. Permit expires today, renewal in question... what can I do?
  105. Putting old items in original boxes - itinerary & customs
  106. Waiting for Student Visa
  107. Help needed to get D Visa
  108. On D type visa, need to extend employment
  109. Need Help with Student's B Permit
  110. tax confirmation for naturalization in Zurich city
  111. [hiring an] Au-pair in Kanton Zug - Do I need a C permit
  112. Work Permit for a research assistant (Non EU - Pakistan)
  113. Applying C permit while in Employment Notice period
  114. Swiss CE Permit. Time allowed abroad?
  115. student visa [PhD, non-EU]
  116. Getting B Permit before having an address
  117. Changing Cantons
  118. Date d'entree changes after leaving and re-entering Switzerland?
  119. Permit B tied to work - need advice
  120. Liability insurance & moving out before contract ends
  121. EU Descendant, does it help anyway ?
  122. EU Member with Swiss Partner (not married) Residence Permit
  123. Croatian Citizens
  124. E legitimation card
  125. post-doc B permit changes to L permit
  126. Phd visa processing time
  127. working on L-jobseeker permit?
  128. B Permit and Rental contract
  129. Traveling to France on type d Multi visa - residence card not recieved
  130. Entering switzerland with lots of baby milk formula
  131. Processing Time for UK General Visit Visa (with Priority Service Paid)
  132. My permit sticks to my contract
  133. "Wochenaufenthalter" in Geneva [weekday resident]
  134. Am I blacklisted ? !!
  135. help with 18.44 form
  136. Customs - moving from the UK in a van....
  137. Minimal salary requirements, L permit, 2nd year
  138. Visa type for PhD interview
  139. D Visa
  140. young professionals special work permit
  141. Visa time frame
  142. Change of address - Why do EU citizens pay more than Swiss?
  143. about visa [non-EU]
  144. de-facto relationship in Switzerland?
  145. Salary Revision / L to B permit
  146. Temporary Working Visa for Thai National (employee)
  147. When can I apply for permits? [family reunification]
  148. Naturalization interview in Genève
  149. B or L Permit: Who makes the decision?
  150. B Permit holder US temporary job
  151. Naturalisation - Studying abroad?
  152. Residence letter to register at commune
  153. Non-Eu L permit to Student Visa
  154. work permit: non EU & non-mandatory internship
  155. Strange situation with B Permit Renewal...
  156. UK passport photos - Geneva
  157. husband wants to study in Switzerland, can I join him?
  158. B Residence Permit
  159. C permit application
  160. Flying without a passport
  161. Statement of Birth - Geburtsbestatigung
  162. Renewal of permit denied - what now?
  163. Dependent permit for newborn
  164. Facilitated Naturalization - Aargau
  165. Accomodation rules for a family of 3 /m2
  166. Facilitated Naturalization-ZH
  167. parent visa for student son
  168. F permit
  169. Notary for the Invitation Letter
  170. Swiss Citizenship
  171. Which F permit is Decided to me ! I am confused!
  172. EEA Family Permit - Passport cannot be tracked
  173. 12mth UK passport extension in bern w/o appointment? urgent..
  174. Non EU - Early C Permit : Move of Cantons
  175. Extension of Permit
  176. B Permit Renewal, New Work Permit Requested
  177. marriage legalisation and hyphenated last name.
  178. Fiancé Visa / Mexican Marrying Swiss Citizen
  179. Keep Permit B for 6 months
  180. L permit. Any chance I can change to B?
  181. C Permit refused
  182. non-EU spouse needs D visa?
  183. permits L to B
  184. Changing address
  185. Moving to zurich from ireland, do i need a visa?
  186. How good is your passport?
  187. L permit to B conversion time, and travel question
  188. Health Check within 72hrs of arrival advice
  189. I want to move to Switzerland
  190. Who wants to marry me?
  191. Entering Switzerland with tourism visa while student visa processing
  192. Immigration Attorney Referral
  193. Schengen Travel without Residence Permit (Non-EU Student Visa)
  194. Applying for DE citizenship while living in CH.
  195. B Permit after Divorce
  196. The government proposes a strict limitation to immigration
  197. Permit C Renewal Process
  198. EU citizen holding B permit, extension on part time work?
  199. About applying for husband [family reunification permit]
  200. Difficulties if given L-Permit instead of B-permit?
  201. Holds EU-Permit, None EU citizen, live in Italy, can I work in Switzerland
  202. Health Insurance Referendum
  203. B permit and housing, job for spouse.
  204. 1 month job contract
  205. Civil partnership (same sex)
  206. New Babies passport OZ
  207. VIntA C-permit for EU-8 language proficiency
  208. Extension of B permit Cost, non EU
  209. Job Op for me (EU passport). What about non-EU wife and kids?
  210. Late student visa application
  211. Calling for help for those of you who live in Fribourg
  212. Tourist Visa, after residency permit termination
  213. Visa for travel to Belarus on a GB/EU passport ?
  214. Wow, that was quick (permits EU)
  215. non-eu permit processing time
  216. Moving to Switzerland
  217. Facilitated Naturalisation Requirements (through marriage)
  218. Cost of naturalisation
  219. Amending B Permit vs Sponsorship
  220. Permit for 6 month stay, no work
  221. Keeping a B Permit with extended absence
  222. Permit type with temporary open-ended contract?
  223. Working outside Switzerland on a B Permit (thru marriage) non EU citizen.
  224. Facilitated naturalization- second integration visit?
  225. consulting about Marriage with Swiss Citizen
  226. B Permit Quotas
  227. Staying in switzerland during visa extension
  228. AVS Carte legitimation
  229. Registering children
  230. Regulated or non regulated work activity
  231. Permit L switchedto Ci can it be changed back to L
  232. Living, working, studying for a person from Kazakhstan
  233. Musician staying in Switzerland after studies without job?
  234. Customs import on shipping cost?
  235. Infant's Thumb Impression
  236. keeping B permit
  237. 8 weeks summer teaching query
  238. How to change from B permit to spouse B permit in another canton?
  239. which permit?
  240. Residence without gainful employment - L permit?
  241. [EU citz] spouse dependent L en B permit?
  242. Question regarding Canadian visa from Paris
  243. EU B permit extension
  244. Can I lose the right to work in Switzerland?
  245. Work and Residence Permits
  246. non-EU - Work in Germany briefly
  247. UK VISA for Indian citizens staying on L permit in Switzerland
  248. valid dates for entering Switzerland with d-visa
  249. applying for permit C
  250. Student in canton Ticino and having internship in Basel