Have been reading the last 20 posts and feel I can ask a very specific question, to get your input
-I am an EU citizen, holding Swiss B Permit
-Interested in creating an investment company in Switzerland, whose goal would be to purchase and operate real estate properties across Europe
-I would be the company's manager
- Such company would be capitalized mostly by non Swiss people, mostly foreigners
- Maximum of 20 people capitalizing the company
-Capital in mind to raise would be 3 Million Euros, expecting funding from banks of 6 Million
- Properties would be owned OUTSIDE of Switzerland
- We would be looking to pay out dividends quarterly and yearly profit from capital gains
- Stocks of the company would not be public, it would be a closed end fund
-How to establish this? To me, this is a tiny REIT (US word), but such small size that it's not worth going to the BIG 4 for advice. Also too difficult to establish a proper Investment Closed Fund?
- Would it make sense to create an AG and each investor gets his/her proportional ownership of the company based on the capital they inject on it?
-What would be the potential tax impact on such AG, when we sold the properties for profit?
- How could we ago about repatriating the cash flows generated in the different countries?