The Professional Women's Group of Zürich will be hosting its monthly event on Tuesday, 17. February, 2015. The event fee includes a three course dinner meal. Come join us for a great evening of networking. Event Details:
Date: Tuesday, 17. February 2015
Venue: Zürich Marriott Hotel
Fee: CHF 60 for members / CHF 80 non-members
Speaker's Topic: Personal branding and Networking Online Using Online Platforms to Enhance Personal Branding and Accelerate Networking
Social media has had a significant impact on in the business environment, including how we communicate and interact, For example, it has become a standard part of lead generation, networking, and even credibility checking.
Join Kamales Lardi as she shares insights and advice on how busy professionals, business owners and entrepreneurs can accelerate their networking activities and generate real business leads with social media. She will also share some tips on how to build a strong personal brand online to gain business results, as well as which platforms are the best to do this.
Participants will get:
- An overview of what social media is and how it has changed the way we communicate and interact;
- The impact social media has had in our personal and professional lives;
- Insights and advice on how to use social media channels for business development, personal branding and networking;
- Experts tips on accelerating your personal brand and networking;
- Some examples of people having used social media to position themselves and to discuss ideas that can be applied to any platform.
Please RSVP at the Professional Women's Group website
by 13. February.