An International Coach Federation (ICF)-approved coach training course, The Fundament Coaching Practice, is being offered in Switzerland. And the language of instruction is English.
The trainer is Daniela Aneva, ICF-certified Professonal Certified Coach (PCC): www.en.developu.me
What is on offer?
84 active training hours, leading to the attainment of the training element of the Associate Certified Coach (ACC) ACSTH application path.
What does the course include:
• what professional coaching is
• gain knowledge of language, listening and powerful questioning,
• essential coaching tools and the ICF's 11 Coaching Competencies
• ethics and standards for the professional coach
• myths and misconceptions in coaching
• distinctions between coaching and other professional roles
• contracting and marketing and how to establish sustainable coaching fees and packages
• sales strategies of successful coaches and how to attract your clients or coachees
• and more ...
The intensive training course, The Fundament Coaching Practice, will be held as follows:
Four weekends (Saturday and Sunday)
- 12/13 March
- 19/20 March
- 9/10 April
- 16/17 April
Plus a few webinar hours
The training day begins at 9 am, finishing no later than 6 pm.
The intensive course cost is 4,300CHF. The course will be held in Zug: venue to be confirmed closer to the beginning of the course.
An Online course will be offered from May to July, 2016. The course is offered in 2-hour sessions, three times a week (3 x 2 hours per week). The online course costs 2,600CHF.
Registration: Please contact Jacqui McLaren at info@kakapocoaching, 0435 300 320 or mobile 0765 788 086.