Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Living in Switzerland > Complaints corner
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 17.04.2015, 20:37
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Zuerich
Posts: 188
Groaned at 76 Times in 30 Posts
Thanked 202 Times in 92 Posts
Laurie is considered knowledgeableLaurie is considered knowledgeableLaurie is considered knowledgeable
Re: The cruel side of Sechselauten-Horse dies of heart attack !

Quote:
View Post
If you are going to try and be sarky at least get it right...my dear!

You can't practice 'tongue in cheek' you're either amusing and insincere or not... your comment was just flippant.

It's a bit hard to visit a country you already live in but hey!

If horses were dying every single year at this festival it would be a completely different matter but they are not. It's still a knee jerk reaction as far as I am concerned but good luck with your quest.

Would this thread be here calling for a ban if the rider had died of a heart attack instead? Probably not.
EXCUSE MY CRAPPY LITTLE IPHONE , I was typing in a small environment for a big cause. I did misspell..soooo sorry ! I don 't mind being flippant for horses and FYI humans were gravely injured inthe aftermath...why don't inform yourself on THAT ? Hopefully, you can read German, to find out that children were injured as well and an adult rider was gravely injured as well. Did you know that ? FYI Pardon my SNARKINESS...you mispelled, too. So we are even now.
Reply With Quote
This user groans at Laurie for this post:
  #42  
Old 17.04.2015, 23:38
Glarus Girl's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: London
Posts: 80
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Thanked 148 Times in 51 Posts
Glarus Girl has earned the respect of manyGlarus Girl has earned the respect of manyGlarus Girl has earned the respect of many
Re: The cruel side of Sechselauten-Horse dies of heart attack !

You're excused. No, I didn't misspell anything actually, 'sarky' is short for sarcasm.

You know what I find UNACCEPTABLE? People moving to other countries where the culture is different and trying to inflict their ideas and ways on them. Why do you think it's your duty to steam in and change what has been celebrated for centuries just because a horse died ONCE?

People get hurt in big crowds ALL THE TIME - there will always be incidents in those conditions. People are stupid - clearly. Only an idiot would throw firecrackers into a fire.

I've read a report in German thank you - sounded pretty lame - your reporting was much more exciting.

Anyway, must dash. Must be up early in the morning for a spot of fox hunting with the Queen!
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank Glarus Girl for this useful post:
  #43  
Old 18.04.2015, 08:59
Corbets's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Zug, CH
Posts: 2,830
Groaned at 155 Times in 111 Posts
Thanked 5,371 Times in 1,833 Posts
Corbets has a reputation beyond reputeCorbets has a reputation beyond reputeCorbets has a reputation beyond reputeCorbets has a reputation beyond reputeCorbets has a reputation beyond reputeCorbets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The cruel side of Sechselauten-Horse dies of heart attack !

Internet poster gets infuriated by everyday event, overreacts. News at 11.

Sounds a bit like an onion article, really.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Corbets for this useful post:
  #44  
Old 18.04.2015, 10:25
prof. taratonga's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Zürich & Bignasco
Posts: 2,308
Groaned at 28 Times in 26 Posts
Thanked 4,536 Times in 1,437 Posts
prof. taratonga has a reputation beyond reputeprof. taratonga has a reputation beyond reputeprof. taratonga has a reputation beyond reputeprof. taratonga has a reputation beyond reputeprof. taratonga has a reputation beyond reputeprof. taratonga has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The cruel side of Sechselauten-Horse dies of heart attack !

Yes, I always wanted a protestmovement against the Sechseläuten. My dream is to have a parade down the Bahnhofstrasse with a Böögg and burn a Zünfter on Paradeplatz.

The Sechseläuten in this form is only about 110 years old. Before it was a more or less wild party from the poor youth from the "Kratz" (a quarter between Fraumünster and the lake) and from some villages around Zürich (Wiedikon etc.). It was banned by the authorities for centuries but the young people did it anyways. So the rich Zünfte took it over. Only from the 1950's onwards women were not allowed to take part in the parade.

Today it's just a bunch of rich people on horses celebrating themselves. One of the "traditions" we could easily forget about or do it in Herrliberg.
__________________
Guns don't kill people, George R.R. Martin kills people.
Reply With Quote
The following 7 users would like to thank prof. taratonga for this useful post:
  #45  
Old 18.04.2015, 12:14
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Zuerich
Posts: 188
Groaned at 76 Times in 30 Posts
Thanked 202 Times in 92 Posts
Laurie is considered knowledgeableLaurie is considered knowledgeableLaurie is considered knowledgeable
Re: The cruel side of Sechselauten-Horse dies of heart attack !

Quote:
View Post
I couldn't find the photos, do you have a link please?
Google Pferd Tot Sechselauten Zurich and the do another search with wollishofen and you will find many photos in the Swiss newspapers Blick nzz and TZ for example
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 18.04.2015, 12:38
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Zurich
Posts: 9,169
Groaned at 520 Times in 398 Posts
Thanked 11,923 Times in 4,666 Posts
Richdog has a reputation beyond reputeRichdog has a reputation beyond reputeRichdog has a reputation beyond reputeRichdog has a reputation beyond reputeRichdog has a reputation beyond reputeRichdog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The cruel side of Sechselauten-Horse dies of heart attack !

Quote:
View Post
Internet poster gets infuriated by everyday event, overreacts. News at 11.

Sounds a bit like an onion article, really.
To be fair to the OP, an old horse should not be made to parade in hot weather and then be subjected to close proximity to extremely loud explosives... it's pretty much common sense. Horses are naturally very nervous and sensitive animals and have to be specifically trained to be in stressful situations like in ye olden days when they went to war and had to be around cannons etc. It also will very obviously have been very distressing to people watching it collapse and die... horses are significant and large animals that people naturally feel a deep sense of empathy for, they are not an insect or rodent and their historical and cultural roots with humanity run deep.

While I am pretty neutral on the subject, there is certainly an animal rights issue here... whether you care or not is another thing.

Last edited by Richdog; 18.04.2015 at 15:25.
Reply With Quote
The following 10 users would like to thank Richdog for this useful post:
  #47  
Old 18.04.2015, 12:46
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Zuerich
Posts: 188
Groaned at 76 Times in 30 Posts
Thanked 202 Times in 92 Posts
Laurie is considered knowledgeableLaurie is considered knowledgeableLaurie is considered knowledgeable
Re: The cruel side of Sechselauten-Horse dies of heart attack !

Quote:
View Post
You're excused. No, I didn't misspell anything actually, 'sarky' is short for sarcasm.

You know what I find UNACCEPTABLE? People moving to other countries where the culture is different and trying to inflict their ideas and ways on them. Why do you think it's your duty to steam in and change what has been celebrated for centuries just because a horse died ONCE?

People get hurt in big crowds ALL THE TIME - there will always be incidents in those conditions. People are stupid - clearly. Only an idiot would throw firecrackers into a fire.

I've read a report in German thank you - sounded pretty lame - your reporting was much more exciting.
Anyway, must dash. Must be up early in the morning for a spot of fox hunting with the Queen!
I am a huge history fan, I love tradition, I love the costumes of this parade. I have lived here many years and have always admired how wonderful it is that the Swiss take ( i thought ) such good care of their animals. I am respectful of cultures where I live and that has been many countries. I am fluent in German and slowly learning Swiss german. I pay a lot of taxes here and buy local produce when I can to support the local Swiss farmers. I am not trying to stop the Boog, the parades or people marching in them. I just would like to see the horses taken better care of. FYI it was 2 horses that died and one injured.There is one badly injured rider and 6 or 7 children that were badly injured roasting sausages ( part of the Swiss tradition) . There were extra explosives put in the snowmans head this year and that made this years bonfire especially dangerous.
I do believe in the freedom of speech. That is why I am writing here about this. I will not be the person targeting this protest, a concerned Swiss citizen will be. I will just be helping out. There is a lovely organization called Tier im Recht that advocates for these things. It is a unique organization that brings lawsuits against people who are crulel to animals. That would be a Swiss organization. Not me. Have a safe ride and don't fall off your high horse.
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank Laurie for this useful post:
  #48  
Old 18.04.2015, 13:31
Glarus Girl's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: London
Posts: 80
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Thanked 148 Times in 51 Posts
Glarus Girl has earned the respect of manyGlarus Girl has earned the respect of manyGlarus Girl has earned the respect of many
Re: The cruel side of Sechselauten-Horse dies of heart attack !

I agree with you on many levels, I just don't have the same emotional attachment to animals and it's not that I don't care but there are way more human tragedies that need fixing first. That's just my opinion - we don't have to agree!
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank Glarus Girl for this useful post:
This user groans at Glarus Girl for this post:
  #49  
Old 18.04.2015, 13:53
Island Monkey's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Wallis
Posts: 3,379
Groaned at 62 Times in 32 Posts
Thanked 2,965 Times in 1,469 Posts
Island Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The cruel side of Sechselauten-Horse dies of heart attack !

As long as the horse isn't being mis-treated what's the problem? Humans die running marathons… but no-one says lets stop marathons running. Race horses love to run… if a horse doesn't want to do something it won't… occasionally a horse has a health issue, just like other animals/humans.
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank Island Monkey for this useful post:
This user groans at Island Monkey for this post:
  #50  
Old 18.04.2015, 15:27
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Zurich
Posts: 9,169
Groaned at 520 Times in 398 Posts
Thanked 11,923 Times in 4,666 Posts
Richdog has a reputation beyond reputeRichdog has a reputation beyond reputeRichdog has a reputation beyond reputeRichdog has a reputation beyond reputeRichdog has a reputation beyond reputeRichdog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The cruel side of Sechselauten-Horse dies of heart attack !

Quote:
View Post
I agree with you on many levels, I just don't have the same emotional attachment to animals and it's not that I don't care but there are way more human tragedies that need fixing first. That's just my opinion - we don't have to agree!
Nothing needs to be "fixed first", and there are plenty of people caring about human tragedies. It's non-sensical to think you can't care about multiple issues at once, and the thread is about a specific event at Sechselauten in the country we live in, not starving people in Africa.

Quote:
View Post
As long as the horse isn't being mis-treated what's the problem? Humans die running marathons… but no-one says lets stop marathons running. Race horses love to run… if a horse doesn't want to do something it won't… occasionally a horse has a health issue, just like other animals/humans.
What an intelligent post.. a horse won't do something if it 'doesn't want to'? Ehhh yeah. Right.
Reply With Quote
The following 6 users would like to thank Richdog for this useful post:
The following 2 users groan at Richdog for this post:
  #51  
Old 18.04.2015, 18:48
Glarus Girl's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: London
Posts: 80
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Thanked 148 Times in 51 Posts
Glarus Girl has earned the respect of manyGlarus Girl has earned the respect of manyGlarus Girl has earned the respect of many
Re: The cruel side of Sechselauten-Horse dies of heart attack !

Quote:
View Post
Nothing needs to be "fixed first", and there are plenty of people caring about human tragedies. It's non-sensical to think you can't care about multiple issues at once, and the thread is about a specific event at Sechselauten in the country we live in, not starving people in Africa.

What an intelligent post.. a horse won't do something if it 'doesn't want to'? Ehhh yeah. Right.

Like I said, that's MY opinion. No one said you can't 'care' about multiple issues - caring and doing are two different things anyway - whatever the cause is.


Ever watched the Grand National? If a horse doesn't want to go over a fence - it won't.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Glarus Girl for this useful post:
  #52  
Old 18.04.2015, 18:56
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Zurich
Posts: 9,169
Groaned at 520 Times in 398 Posts
Thanked 11,923 Times in 4,666 Posts
Richdog has a reputation beyond reputeRichdog has a reputation beyond reputeRichdog has a reputation beyond reputeRichdog has a reputation beyond reputeRichdog has a reputation beyond reputeRichdog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The cruel side of Sechselauten-Horse dies of heart attack !

Quote:
View Post
Ever watched the Grand National? If a horse doesn't want to go over a fence - it won't.
...because galloping at full pelt down a field lined with high fences to jump is comparable to slowly plodding down a street?

Clue: it's not.

If a horse is asked to plod slowly down a street then there is no logical reason for it not to do so, whereas a horse refusing to jump a high and potentially dangerous fence is understandable.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 19.04.2015, 09:03
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Zuerich
Posts: 188
Groaned at 76 Times in 30 Posts
Thanked 202 Times in 92 Posts
Laurie is considered knowledgeableLaurie is considered knowledgeableLaurie is considered knowledgeable
Re: The cruel side of Sechselauten-Horse dies of heart attack !

Quote:
View Post
As long as the horse isn't being mis-treated what's the problem? Humans die running marathons… but no-one says lets stop marathons running. Race horses love to run… if a horse doesn't want to do something it won't… occasionally a horse has a health issue, just like other animals/humans.
I hate to repeat : the horse was mistreated....if you read the thread thoroughly ,you would understand what happened. I was there ! I personally saw a pony rear up and almost hurt a human. The poor thing was mega stressed waiting for the parade on a side street. It' s eyes were terrified. The poor pony was not there by choice.
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank Laurie for this useful post:
The following 2 users groan at Laurie for this post:
  #54  
Old 19.04.2015, 10:27
Fridge's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Zürich
Posts: 687
Groaned at 24 Times in 20 Posts
Thanked 756 Times in 330 Posts
Fridge has a reputation beyond reputeFridge has a reputation beyond reputeFridge has a reputation beyond reputeFridge has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The cruel side of Sechselauten-Horse dies of heart attack !

Quote:
View Post
There is one badly injured rider and 6 or 7 children that were badly injured roasting sausages ( part of the Swiss tradition) . There were extra explosives put in the snowmans head this year and that made this years bonfire especially dangerous.
won't someone think of the children!?

You should probably let that one go. First off, I sure didn't see many "children" right up near the smouldering mountain myself, nor should any reasonable paren take their kid up to one, anywhere, period. I already thought people were insane for having infants in strollers in that crowd. Excellent way to have your kid crushed from where I see it.

The "unintended" explosion has been considered sabotage, as in someone in the crowd threw a commercially available explosive into the pile of embers. For the injured - "Two women, one man and an 11-year-old child were transported to hospital for checks, while five people reported suffering hearing damage."

Hardly the kindergarten massacre you're making it sound like.

For the horses, it's a tough call. They're prone to cardiac arrest as it is, and there's for sure an investigation to be had. But there's no need to go all Mrs Lovejoy about it.
__________________
The red blobs are all mine, you can't have 'em back!!! Bwahahaha!!!
Reply With Quote
The following 4 users would like to thank Fridge for this useful post:
  #55  
Old 19.04.2015, 12:00
Wollishofener's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Glattbrugg
Posts: 19,028
Groaned at 333 Times in 258 Posts
Thanked 11,712 Times in 6,857 Posts
Wollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The cruel side of Sechselauten-Horse dies of heart attack !

Quote:
View Post
Yes, I always wanted a protestmovement against the Sechseläuten. My dream is to have a parade down the Bahnhofstrasse with a Böögg and burn a Zünfter on Paradeplatz.

The Sechseläuten in this form is only about 110 years old. Before it was a more or less wild party from the poor youth from the "Kratz" (a quarter between Fraumünster and the lake) and from some villages around Zürich (Wiedikon etc.). It was banned by the authorities for centuries but the young people did it anyways. So the rich Zünfte took it over. Only from the 1950's onwards women were not allowed to take part in the parade.

Today it's just a bunch of rich people on horses celebrating themselves. One of the "traditions" we could easily forget about or do it in Herrliberg.

No no no, only do it in Herrliberg if they Ayatollah from Herrliberg donates 50 mio CHF to the City of Zürich for culture and fireworks


Human beings and Dogs sometimes die of heart attacks. Why not Horses ? --- Horses in the old days were put to death when out of operational age. They in modern times get old. So what. I suspect that the veterinary doctor in charge was too old anyone any conclusions ?


Let's compare the horse in question with Udo Jürgens. Very active and well off in the morning and dead before midnight. U.J. told media people only a few months ago that he would continue as long as he could, but was well aware that everything could be over in a moment -- the horse did not give interviews
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank Wollishofener for this useful post:
  #56  
Old 21.04.2015, 02:42
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Zuerich
Posts: 188
Groaned at 76 Times in 30 Posts
Thanked 202 Times in 92 Posts
Laurie is considered knowledgeableLaurie is considered knowledgeableLaurie is considered knowledgeable
Quote:
View Post
won't someone think of the children!?

You should probably let that one go. First off, I sure didn't see many "children" right up near the smouldering mountain myself, nor should any reasonable paren take their kid up to one, anywhere, period. I already thought people were insane for having infants in strollers in that crowd. Excellent way to have your kid crushed from where I see it.

The "unintended" explosion has been considered sabotage, as in someone in the crowd threw a commercially available explosive into the pile of embers. For the injured - "Two women, one man and an 11-year-old child were transported to hospital for checks, while five people reported suffering hearing damage."

Hardly the kindergarten massacre you're making it sound like.

For the horses, it's a tough call. They're prone to cardiac arrest as it is, and there's for sure an investigation to be had. But there's no need to go all Mrs Lovejoy about it.
WHERE did I say the word massacre ???? NOWHERE ! Yeah, older, unfit people are subject to heart attacks ,but I don't recommend they race around a massive bonfire with explosives included....NEIGH !!

Quote:
View Post
Should have just chucked them on the bonfire and had a BBQ!

By the way, one of the things that my daughter (visiting from LA), who is missing Swiss food, asked for, and got, was grilled horse last week.

Tom
Knowing that a lot of sick,drugged horses are sent to slaughter for "steak" enjoy that with your beloved daughter ! I will have all my Harley friends come down with their Stetsons and Cowboy boot from Colorado with some medical marijuana for you as that would be a healthier choice to be offering....SIGH !

Quote:
View Post
No no no, only do it in Herrliberg if they Ayatollah from Herrliberg donates 50 mio CHF to the City of Zürich for culture and fireworks


Human beings and Dogs sometimes die of heart attacks. Why not Horses ? --- Horses in the old days were put to death when out of operational age. They in modern times get old. So what. I suspect that the veterinary doctor in charge was too old anyone any conclusions ?


Let's compare the horse in question with Udo Jürgens. Very active and well off in the morning and dead before midnight. U.J. told media people only a few months ago that he would continue as long as he could, but was well aware that everything could be over in a moment -- the horse did not give interviews
You are officially BRILLIANT ! Hoof to ground..2 or 3 times ...hoorah !

Quote:
View Post
Like I said, that's MY opinion. No one said you can't 'care' about multiple issues - caring and doing are two different things anyway - whatever the cause is.


Ever watched the Grand National? If a horse doesn't want to go over a fence - it won't.
My loved ones say you are a troll and in the future I shall send you to Coventry !

Last edited by mirfield; 21.04.2015 at 18:50. Reason: Merged successive posts - Use multi-quote please.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 21.04.2015, 06:27
Fridge's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Zürich
Posts: 687
Groaned at 24 Times in 20 Posts
Thanked 756 Times in 330 Posts
Fridge has a reputation beyond reputeFridge has a reputation beyond reputeFridge has a reputation beyond reputeFridge has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The cruel side of Sechselauten-Horse dies of heart attack !

Quote:
View Post
WHERE did I say the word massacre ???? NOWHERE ! Yeah, older, unfit people are subject to heart attacks ,but I don't recommend they race around a massive bonfire with explosives included....NEIGH !!
Doing an awesome job for your cause.

At this rate, by next year they may outright replace the snowman with a live horse, just to spite you.

Keep up the great work!
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Fridge for this useful post:
  #58  
Old 21.04.2015, 12:33
Chemmie's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Zurich
Posts: 3,708
Groaned at 27 Times in 23 Posts
Thanked 4,219 Times in 1,911 Posts
Chemmie has a reputation beyond reputeChemmie has a reputation beyond reputeChemmie has a reputation beyond reputeChemmie has a reputation beyond reputeChemmie has a reputation beyond reputeChemmie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The cruel side of Sechselauten-Horse dies of heart attack !

A day late, but in celebration of April 20th, I find this rather relevant

Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank Chemmie for this useful post:
  #59  
Old 21.04.2015, 12:43
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Zurich
Posts: 4,643
Groaned at 152 Times in 118 Posts
Thanked 9,551 Times in 3,212 Posts
k_and_e has a reputation beyond reputek_and_e has a reputation beyond reputek_and_e has a reputation beyond reputek_and_e has a reputation beyond reputek_and_e has a reputation beyond reputek_and_e has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The cruel side of Sechselauten-Horse dies of heart attack !

Quote:
View Post
in celebration of April 20th
what is the relationship between a horse and International cannabis culture holiday?
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 21.04.2015, 13:14
Chemmie's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Zurich
Posts: 3,708
Groaned at 27 Times in 23 Posts
Thanked 4,219 Times in 1,911 Posts
Chemmie has a reputation beyond reputeChemmie has a reputation beyond reputeChemmie has a reputation beyond reputeChemmie has a reputation beyond reputeChemmie has a reputation beyond reputeChemmie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The cruel side of Sechselauten-Horse dies of heart attack !

Quote:
View Post
what is the relationship between a horse and International cannabis culture holiday?

Well, the first frame of the comic has an individual referring to a 'High Horse'.
The term 'high' is informally used to describes feeling euphoric, especially from the effects of drugs or alcohol. This is especially common in the consumption of THC.
The second frame of the comic shows a close up of the horse showing red, half closed eyes---very common effects of the consumption of THC.
It also quotes the horse saying 'wut', a partially incoherent pronunciation of 'what', implying confusion and general slow-mindedness: Also effects of the consumption of THC.
THC is an active ingredient in Cannabis--the culture of which is celebrated on the 20th of April.
__________________
"You have reached the end of you free trial membership at BenjaminFranklinQuotes.com" -Benjamin Franklin
Reply With Quote
The following 5 users would like to thank Chemmie for this useful post:
Reply

Tags
animal cruelty, boog, sechseläuten




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Actor James Gandolfini dies of suspected heart attack Castro International affairs/politics 8 20.06.2013 14:19
Attack of the killer Pollen! l00p Daily life 12 11.04.2010 14:11
1 year sublet in the trendy heart of Zurich: 3,5 apt fully furnished, as of Feb globalfox Property wanted 2 13.11.2009 17:38
Attack of the killer shower plztalkslowly Daily life 17 26.05.2009 09:29
Attack of the Green Blobs!!!! Swiss Cheddar Forum support 62 07.11.2008 11:15


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0