Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Living in Switzerland > Daily life
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01.03.2015, 02:22
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Zurich
Posts: 48
Groaned at 21 Times in 5 Posts
Thanked 18 Times in 8 Posts
guanyu2000 is considered unworthyguanyu2000 is considered unworthyguanyu2000 is considered unworthy
Why do so many people in Zurich smoke?

I have been a sceond-hand smoke victim in Zurich since I got here, and It's a pain waiting the train with the crowd in the train stations or entering the buildings. I just went back from Konstanz again and I suddenly realize that I didn't find smoking a big issue there....Well my impression could be biased, but does anyone know why there are so many smokers in Zurich??

Well I just tried my first cigarettes (worst mistake I've ever made!) a week ago thanks to my swiss friend, apparently they somke weed with tobacco... Till now I am still suffering from the suffocating consequences of that. It's extremely uncomfortable, so I don't quite get the logic of smoking tabacco...I guess some people do feel great with them, and apparently my swiss friend told me that smoking them help people to relax, so do people smoke because peope here are too stressed?

One friend explained that swiss government is getting some awesome tax money from the cigarette business, so they have little incentives to limit smoking. Even if that is true, I feel like the government should still do much more to promote clean air in public space. The purpose of high taxes on cigarette is to stop them, not making revenue.....and if tax doesn't work to reduce the negative externalities, then they should really find some better ways!

Well if anyone can give some explaintion of this from history, economy, political or any other perspectives, it will be great.
Reply With Quote
The following 8 users would like to thank guanyu2000 for this useful post:
The following 3 users groan at guanyu2000 for this post:
  #2  
Old 01.03.2015, 03:23
Wollishofener's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Glattbrugg
Posts: 19,028
Groaned at 333 Times in 258 Posts
Thanked 11,712 Times in 6,857 Posts
Wollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why do so many people in Zurich smoke?

Quote:
View Post
I have been a sceond-hand smoke victim in Zurich since I got here, and It's a pain waiting the train with the crowd in the train stations or entering the buildings. I just went back from Konstanz again and I suddenly realize that I didn't find smoking a big issue there....Well my impression could be biased, but does anyone know why there are so many smokers in Zurich??

Well I just tried my first cigarettes (worst mistake I've ever made!) a week ago thanks to my swiss friend, apparently they somke weed with tobacco... Till now I am still suffering from the suffocating consequences of that. It's extremely uncomfortable, so I don't quite get the logic of smoking tabacco...I guess some people do feel great with them, and apparently my swiss friend told me that smoking them help people to relax, so do people smoke because peope here are too stressed?

One friend explained that swiss government is getting some awesome tax money from the cigarette business, so they have little incentives to limit smoking. Even if that is true, I feel like the government should still do much more to promote clean air in public space. The purpose of high taxes on cigarette is to stop them, not making revenue.....and if tax doesn't work to reduce the negative externalities, then they should really find some better ways!

Well if anyone can give some explaintion of this from history, economy, political or any other perspectives, it will be great.

> Konstanz has more smokers than Zürich -- and this is a fact
> Smoking cigarettes ? I never liked it, but for a while had a nice pipe and since then have two Sheeshas -- my brother did reduce smoking but never stopped... it was NOT THE reason of his early death but clearly DID contribute. He always stated that he enjoyed Smoking


> the influence of the Swiss Federal Government is limited as health is a CANTONAL affair. An attempt of the LUNGENLIGA to make the Thing a federal affair clearly failed. So that there is a fairly strict law against Smoking in the Canton of Zürich, but NOT in Cantons like Schwyz


> the tobacco tax has TWO Targets --- one to persuade people to stop Smoking and one to have those who still do to contribute to the costs they cause


> Zch HB is under FEDERAL Management of the SBB. Smoking is prohibited in the Underground stations Landesmuseum and Löwenstrasse but not on the Perrons




Here a map which Shows that ^Switzerland is somewhere in between










amazing is Italy which for Ages was above France in regard to Smoking and now is on the same Level as Germany.

Last edited by Wollishofener; 01.03.2015 at 03:35.
Reply With Quote
The following 6 users would like to thank Wollishofener for this useful post:
  #3  
Old 01.03.2015, 09:04
monkeyboy76's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Luzern
Posts: 263
Groaned at 4 Times in 1 Post
Thanked 139 Times in 71 Posts
monkeyboy76 has earned some respectmonkeyboy76 has earned some respect
Re: Why do so many people in Zurich smoke?

Quote:
View Post
Here a map which Shows that ^Switzerland is somewhere in between
I guess numbers can always be played with to give whatever result you are looking for. On this map I was surprised to see that both Germany and the UK have higher smoking rates that here in Switzerland, where I find smoking way more offensive.

Having a look on Wikipedia, they have a list of cigarettes per adult per year [1]. This shows Switzerland in 20th Place with 1,722 cigarettes per year, Germany in 45th place with 1,045 per year per adult, and the UK in 73rd spot with 750 cigarettes per year per adult.

Comparing the UK to Switzerland, the map show that more people in UK identify as daily smokers, but there are 2.5 time more cigarettes smoked per adult in Switzerland.

Quote:
View Post
amazing is Italy which for Ages was above France in regard to Smoking and now is on the same Level as Germany.
Again looking at the table of number of cigarettes per person per year, Italy (1,475) is still way above France (854) and Germany (1045).

Just goes to show that you can prove whatever you like with statistics.


[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ion_per_capita
Reply With Quote
The following 6 users would like to thank monkeyboy76 for this useful post:
  #4  
Old 01.03.2015, 09:28
Wallabies's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Winterthur
Posts: 3,199
Groaned at 317 Times in 182 Posts
Thanked 3,292 Times in 1,564 Posts
Wallabies has a reputation beyond reputeWallabies has a reputation beyond reputeWallabies has a reputation beyond reputeWallabies has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why do so many people in Zurich smoke?

The reason is they are way too cheap to buy the price should be at least tripled!
Reply With Quote
The following 6 users would like to thank Wallabies for this useful post:
The following 3 users groan at Wallabies for this post:
  #5  
Old 01.03.2015, 09:33
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: ZH
Posts: 4,438
Groaned at 55 Times in 45 Posts
Thanked 2,163 Times in 1,310 Posts
SOBEIT has a reputation beyond reputeSOBEIT has a reputation beyond reputeSOBEIT has a reputation beyond reputeSOBEIT has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why do so many people in Zurich smoke?

Quote:
View Post
The reason is they are way too cheap to buy the price should be at least tripled!
They seem to be a lot cheaper in countries for example like CZE.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01.03.2015, 09:47
Belgianmum's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Was Belgium now Neuchâtel
Posts: 8,196
Groaned at 60 Times in 57 Posts
Thanked 10,208 Times in 4,909 Posts
Belgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why do so many people in Zurich smoke?

Is it Groundhog Day already?
Reply With Quote
The following 11 users would like to thank Belgianmum for this useful post:
  #7  
Old 01.03.2015, 09:52
Wallabies's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Winterthur
Posts: 3,199
Groaned at 317 Times in 182 Posts
Thanked 3,292 Times in 1,564 Posts
Wallabies has a reputation beyond reputeWallabies has a reputation beyond reputeWallabies has a reputation beyond reputeWallabies has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why do so many people in Zurich smoke?

Quote:
View Post
They seem to be a lot cheaper in countries for example like CZE.
So are the salaries there, they should be relatively expensive to other items and painful for kids to buy. A good bechmark here is the price should be at least 20CHF a pack
Reply With Quote
The following 3 users would like to thank Wallabies for this useful post:
The following 3 users groan at Wallabies for this post:
  #8  
Old 01.03.2015, 10:13
Dougal's Breakfast's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: GL
Posts: 15,357
Groaned at 969 Times in 737 Posts
Thanked 38,516 Times in 12,078 Posts
Dougal's Breakfast has a reputation beyond reputeDougal's Breakfast has a reputation beyond reputeDougal's Breakfast has a reputation beyond reputeDougal's Breakfast has a reputation beyond reputeDougal's Breakfast has a reputation beyond reputeDougal's Breakfast has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why do so many people in Zurich smoke?

Quote:
View Post
Is it Groundhog Day already?
Puritans never rest in their mission to save us all from Evil!
Reply With Quote
The following 12 users would like to thank Dougal's Breakfast for this useful post:
  #9  
Old 01.03.2015, 10:24
Today only's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Europe
Posts: 3,706
Groaned at 482 Times in 292 Posts
Thanked 3,929 Times in 1,961 Posts
Today only has a reputation beyond reputeToday only has a reputation beyond reputeToday only has a reputation beyond reputeToday only has a reputation beyond reputeToday only has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why do so many people in Zurich smoke?

Quote:
View Post
Well if anyone can give some explaintion of this from history, economy, political or any other perspectives, it will be great.

We've got a life and make personnel decisions for ourselves
Reply With Quote
The following 9 users would like to thank Today only for this useful post:
This user groans at Today only for this post:
  #10  
Old 01.03.2015, 10:25
MacGregor's Daughter's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Zug
Posts: 3,187
Groaned at 32 Times in 24 Posts
Thanked 3,563 Times in 1,463 Posts
MacGregor's Daughter has a reputation beyond reputeMacGregor's Daughter has a reputation beyond reputeMacGregor's Daughter has a reputation beyond reputeMacGregor's Daughter has a reputation beyond reputeMacGregor's Daughter has a reputation beyond reputeMacGregor's Daughter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why do so many people in Zurich smoke?

Quote:
View Post
The reason is they are way too cheap to buy the price should be at least tripled!
No they aren't. One pack is 8.70 or 8.60 which I do not find cheap. And will I live to see the day when people only mind their own business and stop caring about other people's health or affairs in general?

How about we raise the price ofchocolate by 300 % since it causes tooth decay and obesity?
Reply With Quote
The following 9 users would like to thank MacGregor's Daughter for this useful post:
The following 4 users groan at MacGregor's Daughter for this post:
  #11  
Old 01.03.2015, 10:28
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Zurich
Posts: 98
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Thanked 82 Times in 33 Posts
Wisconsinite has earned some respectWisconsinite has earned some respect
Re: Why do so many people in Zurich smoke?

This link has a nice but incomplete list of per capita consumption and price per pack (you can sort it by clicking on the column headers). The data is also bit dated as its from 2008-2009.

However, price per pack seems to be more expensive (for example) in Germany and Netherlands than in Switzerland in relative terms. Norway which is often compared to Switzerland in terms of cost of living has almost twice the price per pack. Also, by per capita (as someone already posted), the Swiss definitely light up more than the map by Wollishoefner indicates. The gap between the Dutch, Norwegians, UK on one hand and Swiss on the other is particularly eye-catching.

To be honest, it does not even take one day in Zurich to clearly notice this. It would be very interesting to see some city-wide statistics of smoking across Europe as national numbers are bound to be an inaccurate reflection of a particular city.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01.03.2015, 10:30
Dougal's Breakfast's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: GL
Posts: 15,357
Groaned at 969 Times in 737 Posts
Thanked 38,516 Times in 12,078 Posts
Dougal's Breakfast has a reputation beyond reputeDougal's Breakfast has a reputation beyond reputeDougal's Breakfast has a reputation beyond reputeDougal's Breakfast has a reputation beyond reputeDougal's Breakfast has a reputation beyond reputeDougal's Breakfast has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why do so many people in Zurich smoke?

Reply With Quote
The following 3 users would like to thank Dougal's Breakfast for this useful post:
  #13  
Old 01.03.2015, 10:43
Wollishofener's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Glattbrugg
Posts: 19,028
Groaned at 333 Times in 258 Posts
Thanked 11,712 Times in 6,857 Posts
Wollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why do so many people in Zurich smoke?

Quote:
View Post
I guess numbers can always be played with to give whatever result you are looking for. On this map I was surprised to see that both Germany and the UK have higher smoking rates that here in Switzerland, where I find smoking way more offensive.

Having a look on Wikipedia, they have a list of cigarettes per adult per year [1]. This shows Switzerland in 20th Place with 1,722 cigarettes per year, Germany in 45th place with 1,045 per year per adult, and the UK in 73rd spot with 750 cigarettes per year per adult.

Comparing the UK to Switzerland, the map show that more people in UK identify as daily smokers, but there are 2.5 time more cigarettes smoked per adult in Switzerland.



Again looking at the table of number of cigarettes per person per year, Italy (1,475) is still way above France (854) and Germany (1045).

Just goes to show that you can prove whatever you like with statistics.


[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ion_per_capita


The Wiki figures Show the cigarettes sold, and not how many are sold to Germans coming into Switzerland to buy cigarettes which are cheaper here than in Germany. Neither do those figures Show how many cigarettes are sold to tourists. And so, the WIKI figures are figures which prove what you can do with statistics
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Wollishofener for this useful post:
  #14  
Old 01.03.2015, 10:51
Wollishofener's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Glattbrugg
Posts: 19,028
Groaned at 333 Times in 258 Posts
Thanked 11,712 Times in 6,857 Posts
Wollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why do so many people in Zurich smoke?

Quote:
View Post
I guess numbers can always be played with to give whatever result you are looking for. On this map I was surprised to see that both Germany and the UK have higher smoking rates that here in Switzerland, where I find smoking way more offensive.

Having a look on Wikipedia, they have a list of cigarettes per adult per year [1]. This shows Switzerland in 20th Place with 1,722 cigarettes per year, Germany in 45th place with 1,045 per year per adult, and the UK in 73rd spot with 750 cigarettes per year per adult.

Comparing the UK to Switzerland, the map show that more people in UK identify as daily smokers, but there are 2.5 time more cigarettes smoked per adult in Switzerland.

Again looking at the table of number of cigarettes per person per year, Italy (1,475) is still way above France (854) and Germany (1045).

Just goes to show that you can prove whatever you like with statistics.


the map above is from GERMANY !! where Smoking is far more offensive than overhere


In Italy the Smoking is comparable to France, and for sure NOT TWICE. Cigarettes are smuggled to the Balkan countries incl Greece from Italy (and Switzerland) and not from France




************************************************** ********************************************






Quote:
View Post
This link has a nice but incomplete list of per capita consumption and price per pack (you can sort it by clicking on the column headers). The data is also bit dated as its from 2008-2009.

However, price per pack seems to be more expensive (for example) in Germany and Netherlands than in Switzerland in relative terms. Norway which is often compared to Switzerland in terms of cost of living has almost twice the price per pack. Also, by per capita (as someone already posted), the Swiss definitely light up more than the map by Wollishoefner indicates. The gap between the Dutch, Norwegians, UK on one hand and Swiss on the other is particularly eye-catching.

To be honest, it does not even take one day in Zurich to clearly notice this. It would be very interesting to see some city-wide statistics of smoking across Europe as national numbers are bound to be an inaccurate reflection of a particular city.

It does indeed not take a day on visit to Germany to see that is much more Smoking than in Zürich. And I on many visits to Britain and even more so France found the extent of Smoking deplorable.


The figures of Kosovo and Albania most be skyrocketing as quite many of the smokers here are Kosovari who Show their origin by accent and language. Two Kosovari I know think that Smoking overthere is twice of what it is here
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank Wollishofener for this useful post:
  #15  
Old 01.03.2015, 10:51
Newbie 1st class
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Zurich
Posts: 12
Groaned at 7 Times in 1 Post
Thanked 18 Times in 6 Posts
yevoc has no particular reputation at present
Re: Why do so many people in Zurich smoke?

Second hand smoke kills. The first thing my wife notices when arriving in Switzerland is how the HB looks like a giant cloud and is oppressive to breath in. It's an absolutely embarrassing and terrible situation for such an advanced country.

I don't care if you want to kill yourself, but you are contributing to a boatload of other people getting cancer just because they travel by train or bus instead of car. We *must* get public smoking under control.

I'm not interested in comparing statistics about which country kills slightly fewer innocents through second-hand smoke either. This isn't acceptable until people have the decency to stop smoking in public areas, which clearly isn't happening on its own.
Reply With Quote
The following 9 users would like to thank yevoc for this useful post:
The following 7 users groan at yevoc for this post:
  #16  
Old 01.03.2015, 10:56
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Zurich
Posts: 98
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Thanked 82 Times in 33 Posts
Wisconsinite has earned some respectWisconsinite has earned some respect
Re: Why do so many people in Zurich smoke?

Quote:
View Post
It does indeed not take a day on visit to Germany to see that is much more Smoking than in Zürich. And I on many visits to Britain and even more so France found the extent of Smoking deplorable.


The figures of Kosovo and Albania most be skyrocketing as quite many of the smokers here are Kosovari who Show their origin by accent and language. Two Kosovari I know think that Smoking overthere is twice of what it is here
Wollishofener: I am sorry but are you blaming the Kosovari or the Germans or the tourists for the high consumption rates? I cannot keep up with your logic or lack of it.
Reply With Quote
This user groans at Wisconsinite for this post:
  #17  
Old 01.03.2015, 10:57
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Zurich
Posts: 9,168
Groaned at 520 Times in 398 Posts
Thanked 11,921 Times in 4,665 Posts
Richdog has a reputation beyond reputeRichdog has a reputation beyond reputeRichdog has a reputation beyond reputeRichdog has a reputation beyond reputeRichdog has a reputation beyond reputeRichdog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why do so many people in Zurich smoke?

Quote:
View Post
No they aren't. One pack is 8.70 or 8.60 which I do not find cheap. And will I live to see the day when people only mind their own business and stop caring about other people's health or affairs in general?

How about we raise the price ofchocolate by 300 % since it causes tooth decay and obesity?
Cigarettes here are cheap vs many places, the UK is around 13chf per pack on average.

Lets be realistic, smoking is in no way comparable to chocolate, that's a daft thing to say. Personally I would be happy if tobacco cigarettes were banned tomorrow as I don't think there is a single positive thing about them in the world. They stink, they make your hands stink, your breath stink, your sense of taste and smell suffer, and on top of that they are incredibly poisonous and toxic even in very small quantities, not to mention to the people you expose the smoke to. I just wish it hadn't taken me 18 years to come to that epiphany. However, freedom of choice and all that... it's perfectly legal at this point.

I do think that many smokers in CH are often very inconsiderate though, when it's raining and people smoke in bus shelters it drives me nuts. I would completely support a ban on smoking in main public areas.

E-cigarettes are the way forward, you can basically smoke without affecting anyone else.

Last edited by Richdog; 01.03.2015 at 11:11.
Reply With Quote
The following 9 users would like to thank Richdog for this useful post:
  #18  
Old 01.03.2015, 10:59
Dougal's Breakfast's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: GL
Posts: 15,357
Groaned at 969 Times in 737 Posts
Thanked 38,516 Times in 12,078 Posts
Dougal's Breakfast has a reputation beyond reputeDougal's Breakfast has a reputation beyond reputeDougal's Breakfast has a reputation beyond reputeDougal's Breakfast has a reputation beyond reputeDougal's Breakfast has a reputation beyond reputeDougal's Breakfast has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why do so many people in Zurich smoke?

Quote:
View Post
And I on many visits to Britain and even more so France found the extent of Smoking deplorable.
When did you last visit Britain, Wolli?

Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank Dougal's Breakfast for this useful post:
  #19  
Old 01.03.2015, 11:01
Dougal's Breakfast's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: GL
Posts: 15,357
Groaned at 969 Times in 737 Posts
Thanked 38,516 Times in 12,078 Posts
Dougal's Breakfast has a reputation beyond reputeDougal's Breakfast has a reputation beyond reputeDougal's Breakfast has a reputation beyond reputeDougal's Breakfast has a reputation beyond reputeDougal's Breakfast has a reputation beyond reputeDougal's Breakfast has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why do so many people in Zurich smoke?

Quote:
View Post
you are contributing to a boatload of other people getting cancer just because they travel by train or bus instead of car.
lol

Hyperbolic puritan is hyperbolic.
Reply With Quote
The following 3 users would like to thank Dougal's Breakfast for this useful post:
  #20  
Old 01.03.2015, 11:02
monkeyboy76's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Luzern
Posts: 263
Groaned at 4 Times in 1 Post
Thanked 139 Times in 71 Posts
monkeyboy76 has earned some respectmonkeyboy76 has earned some respect
Re: Why do so many people in Zurich smoke?

Quote:
View Post
... And so, the WIKI figures are figures which prove what you can do with statistics
Sorry, I wasn't trying to say that one was better than the other, more just trying to say that, "lies, damned lies, and statistics"

Although for those who are interested a couple of years ago NPR's Planet Money podcast [1] took a look at a Philip Morris study in the Czech Republic which that smokers are actually good for an economy.

Quote:
View Post
No they aren't. One pack is 8.70 or 8.60 which I do not find cheap. And will I live to see the day when people only mind their own business and stop caring about other people's health or affairs in general?

How about we raise the price ofchocolate by 300 % since it causes tooth decay and obesity?
As opposed the chocolate example, smoking is other peoples business. When I'm standing at the station waiting for a train and someone lights up next to me, I'm subjected to their second hand smoke, and as is normally the case I have to move to avoid it. If you want to slowly kill yourself with smoking, I have no problem with that, I just don't want to be around you as you are doing it.


[1] http://www.npr.org/blogs/money/2010/...aves-you-money
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank monkeyboy76 for this useful post:
Reply




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Why so many erotic stores in Switzerland? jacksprat Daily life 190 25.09.2014 16:33
Why do get so many parking tickets?? ratbag Jokes/funnies 0 10.09.2014 00:11
Why so many Drunk people delalan Daily life 28 08.04.2013 14:14
Why do so many people hate Michael Moore? Hugh Osborne International affairs/politics 64 31.05.2010 22:59


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:01.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0