Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Living in Switzerland > Daily life
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 27.05.2015, 14:30
Sbrinz's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Murten - Morat
Posts: 11,112
Groaned at 546 Times in 346 Posts
Thanked 10,710 Times in 5,492 Posts
Sbrinz has a reputation beyond reputeSbrinz has a reputation beyond reputeSbrinz has a reputation beyond reputeSbrinz has a reputation beyond reputeSbrinz has a reputation beyond reputeSbrinz has a reputation beyond repute
Thieves in German supermarket car parks

http://www.blick.ch/news/ausland/nac...id3786777.html

Be careful, always lock the car: a number of people have been robbed in German supermarket car parks. The shopping is loaded into the car, and while the trolley is being returned, the thieves quickly steal any wallets and handbags visible in the car.
Reply With Quote
The following 4 users would like to thank Sbrinz for this useful post:
  #2  
Old 27.05.2015, 14:35
Castro's Avatar
à la mod
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Basel-Land of Smiles
Posts: 4,817
Groaned at 95 Times in 76 Posts
Thanked 13,027 Times in 4,244 Posts
Castro has a reputation beyond reputeCastro has a reputation beyond reputeCastro has a reputation beyond reputeCastro has a reputation beyond reputeCastro has a reputation beyond reputeCastro has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thieves in German supermarket car parks

Quote:
View Post
a number of people have been robbed in German supermarket car parks
As opposed to getting robbed at Swiss supermarket 'checkouts'
Reply With Quote
The following 16 users would like to thank Castro for this useful post:
  #3  
Old 27.05.2015, 15:46
Phos's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: ZRH
Posts: 7,231
Groaned at 486 Times in 371 Posts
Thanked 9,765 Times in 5,171 Posts
Phos has a reputation beyond reputePhos has a reputation beyond reputePhos has a reputation beyond reputePhos has a reputation beyond reputePhos has a reputation beyond reputePhos has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thieves in German supermarket car parks

Recalls the 'ol cliche of the Swiss being slow.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Phos for this useful post:
  #4  
Old 27.05.2015, 16:13
amogles's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Zurich
Posts: 8,485
Groaned at 145 Times in 124 Posts
Thanked 15,032 Times in 6,389 Posts
amogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thieves in German supermarket car parks

Please BE WARNED! Over the last month I have become a victim of a clever 'Eastern European' scam whilst out shopping.
Here's how the scam works:
Two very good-looking 20-21 year-old girls of eastern European origin come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the boot. They both start cleaning your windscreen, their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T- shirts. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they'll say 'No' and instead they ask you for a lift to another supermarket. You agree and they both get in the back seat.
On the way there, they start undressing, until both are completely naked. Then, when you pull over to remonstrate, one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over your lap, kissing you, touching you intimately and thrusting herself against you, while the other one steals your wallet!
I had my wallet stolen on September 4th, 9th,10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th and 29th. Also on October 1st, 4th, 6th, 9th and 10th and twice yesterday.So please warn all the older men you know to be on the lookout for this scam.
The best times seem to be just before lunch and about 4:30 in the afternoon.
Reply With Quote
The following 20 users would like to thank amogles for this useful post:
  #5  
Old 27.05.2015, 16:23
Medea Fleecestealer's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Misery-Courtion
Posts: 14,299
Groaned at 177 Times in 141 Posts
Thanked 10,321 Times in 5,889 Posts
Medea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thieves in German supermarket car parks

You got robbed by the same scam that many times! Good grief, I would have thought you'd learnt by the second or third time to drive them straight to the nearest police station. Or perhaps you were enjoying yourself too much to care.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 27.05.2015, 16:24
dodgyken's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Democratic Republic Kenistan
Posts: 10,133
Groaned at 349 Times in 284 Posts
Thanked 18,288 Times in 6,956 Posts
dodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thieves in German supermarket car parks

Quote:
View Post
Please BE WARNED! Over the last month I have become a victim of a clever 'Eastern European' scam whilst out shopping.
Here's how the scam works:
Two very good-looking 20-21 year-old girls of eastern European origin come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the boot. They both start cleaning your windscreen, their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T- shirts. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they'll say 'No' and instead they ask you for a lift to another supermarket. You agree and they both get in the back seat.
On the way there, they start undressing, until both are completely naked. Then, when you pull over to remonstrate, one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over your lap, kissing you, touching you intimately and thrusting herself against you, while the other one steals your wallet!
I had my wallet stolen on September 4th, 9th,10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th and 29th. Also on October 1st, 4th, 6th, 9th and 10th and twice yesterday.So please warn all the older men you know to be on the lookout for this scam.
The best times seem to be just before lunch and about 4:30 in the afternoon.
I've heard about this scam, and it is shocking. Perhaps this will help in future.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 27.05.2015, 16:26
adrianlondon's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Basel
Posts: 8,922
Groaned at 190 Times in 173 Posts
Thanked 24,727 Times in 6,635 Posts
adrianlondon has a reputation beyond reputeadrianlondon has a reputation beyond reputeadrianlondon has a reputation beyond reputeadrianlondon has a reputation beyond reputeadrianlondon has a reputation beyond reputeadrianlondon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thieves in German supermarket car parks

Quote:
View Post
You got robbed by the same scam that many times! Good grief, I would have thought you'd learnt by the second or third time to drive them straight to the nearest police station. Or perhaps you were enjoying yourself too much to care.
I love having jokes explained; it really helps the laughs!
Reply With Quote
The following 20 users would like to thank adrianlondon for this useful post:
  #8  
Old 27.05.2015, 16:31
dodgyken's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Democratic Republic Kenistan
Posts: 10,133
Groaned at 349 Times in 284 Posts
Thanked 18,288 Times in 6,956 Posts
dodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thieves in German supermarket car parks

Quote:
View Post
I love having jokes explained; it really helps the laughs!
A Horse called Kevin walks into a bar and orders an ostrich and cat. The barman says everyone is blond. The horse says if that won't get rid of the taste nothing will.
Reply With Quote
The following 7 users would like to thank dodgyken for this useful post:
  #9  
Old 27.05.2015, 16:35
adrianlondon's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Basel
Posts: 8,922
Groaned at 190 Times in 173 Posts
Thanked 24,727 Times in 6,635 Posts
adrianlondon has a reputation beyond reputeadrianlondon has a reputation beyond reputeadrianlondon has a reputation beyond reputeadrianlondon has a reputation beyond reputeadrianlondon has a reputation beyond reputeadrianlondon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thieves in German supermarket car parks

An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scot walk into a bar. The barman says "What is this, some kind of joke?"
Reply With Quote
The following 11 users would like to thank adrianlondon for this useful post:
  #10  
Old 27.05.2015, 16:46
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Ostschweiz
Posts: 3,394
Groaned at 114 Times in 92 Posts
Thanked 4,404 Times in 2,230 Posts
Urs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thieves in German supermarket car parks

Quote:
View Post
You got robbed by the same scam that many times! Good grief, I would have thought you'd learnt by the second or third time to drive them straight to the nearest police station. Or perhaps you were enjoying yourself too much to care.
A farmer had five female pigs. Times were hard, so he decided to take them to the county fair and sell them.

At the fair, he met another Farmer who owned five male pigs. After talking a bit, they decided to mate the pigs and split everything 50/50. The farmers lived sixty miles apart. So they agreed to drive thirty miles each to a field in which the pigs could mate.

The first morning, the farmer with the female pigs got up at 5 A.M., loaded the pigs into the family station wagon, which was the only vehicle he had, and drove the thirty miles. While the pigs were mating, he asked the other farmer, "How will I know if they are pregnant?" The other farmer replied, "If they're lying in the grass in the morning, they're pregnant. If they're in the mud, they're not."

The next morning the pigs were rolling in the mud. So he hosed them off, loaded them into the Station wagon again and proceeded to try again. This continued each morning for more than a week and the farmers were about worn out.

The following morning the farmer with the female pigs was too tired to get out of bed. He said to his wife, "Honey, please go look outside and tell me whether the pigs are in the mud or in the grass."

"Neither," replied his wife, "they're all in the station wagon and one of them is honking the horn like crazy."
Reply With Quote
The following 8 users would like to thank Urs Max for this useful post:
  #11  
Old 27.05.2015, 17:37
VFR on top's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Basel
Posts: 770
Groaned at 23 Times in 14 Posts
Thanked 1,645 Times in 599 Posts
VFR on top has a reputation beyond reputeVFR on top has a reputation beyond reputeVFR on top has a reputation beyond reputeVFR on top has a reputation beyond reputeVFR on top has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thieves in German supermarket car parks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERW3zOvZv3U
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank VFR on top for this useful post:
  #12  
Old 27.05.2015, 20:22
HIAO's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Bellevue
Posts: 698
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 1,661 Times in 441 Posts
HIAO has a reputation beyond reputeHIAO has a reputation beyond reputeHIAO has a reputation beyond reputeHIAO has a reputation beyond reputeHIAO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thieves in German supermarket car parks

Quote:
View Post
As opposed to getting robbed at Swiss supermarket 'checkouts'
It's happening all over Switzerland. My local cinema was robbed of a thousand francs last night.

The thieves got away with a large pepsi, family bag of popcorn and a pack of maltesers.
Reply With Quote
The following 4 users would like to thank HIAO for this useful post:
  #13  
Old 27.05.2015, 20:36
MrVertigo's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: CH
Posts: 3,128
Groaned at 83 Times in 69 Posts
Thanked 5,557 Times in 2,168 Posts
MrVertigo has a reputation beyond reputeMrVertigo has a reputation beyond reputeMrVertigo has a reputation beyond reputeMrVertigo has a reputation beyond reputeMrVertigo has a reputation beyond reputeMrVertigo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thieves in German supermarket car parks

Quote:
View Post
Please BE WARNED! Over the last month I have become a victim of a clever 'Eastern European' scam whilst out shopping.
Here's how the scam works:
Two very good-looking 20-21 year-old girls of eastern European origin come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the boot. They both start cleaning your windscreen, their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T- shirts. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they'll say 'No' and instead they ask you for a lift to another supermarket. You agree and they both get in the back seat.
On the way there, they start undressing, until both are completely naked. Then, when you pull over to remonstrate, one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over your lap, kissing you, touching you intimately and thrusting herself against you, while the other one steals your wallet!
I had my wallet stolen on September 4th, 9th,10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th and 29th. Also on October 1st, 4th, 6th, 9th and 10th and twice yesterday.So please warn all the older men you know to be on the lookout for this scam.
The best times seem to be just before lunch and about 4:30 in the afternoon.
E.L James...... Is that you?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 27.05.2015, 21:39
slammer's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Lummerland
Posts: 3,766
Groaned at 80 Times in 59 Posts
Thanked 5,983 Times in 2,213 Posts
slammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thieves in German supermarket car parks

Quote:
View Post
Please BE WARNED! Over the last month I have become a victim of a clever 'Eastern European' scam whilst out shopping.
Here's how the scam works:
Two very good-looking 20-21 year-old girls of eastern European origin come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the boot. They both start cleaning your windscreen, their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T- shirts. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they'll say 'No' and instead they ask you for a lift to another supermarket. You agree and they both get in the back seat.
On the way there, they start undressing, until both are completely naked. Then, when you pull over to remonstrate, one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over your lap, kissing you, touching you intimately and thrusting herself against you, while the other one steals your wallet!
I had my wallet stolen on September 4th, 9th,10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th and 29th. Also on October 1st, 4th, 6th, 9th and 10th and twice yesterday.So please warn all the older men you know to be on the lookout for this scam.
The best times seem to be just before lunch and about 4:30 in the afternoon.
You forgot to mention that Aldi has wallets for 4.95€
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank slammer for this useful post:
Reply

Tags
thieves




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Commercial car parks and motorbikes Millso Transportation/driving 7 25.04.2013 12:03
car damage in car parks..... Swisswife Complaints corner 13 09.08.2012 11:57
Car Supermarket [Zurich] mahmed Transportation/driving 3 31.10.2009 12:27
Beware Car Thieves Rapperswil Jona Area swissbob Daily life 18 27.09.2007 13:07


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:08.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0