My company is looking for another Market Researcher....
the job is:
- work from home (team of seven here in CH - all long-time employees)
- company language English but German is essential - but mainly verbal (talk to clients) and some reading comprehension. French an asset
- requires a two-week initial training in London (paid of course) plus subsequent refresher courses
- research in the Automotive Industry so if you like cars this is a plus - but by no means required
- The company invests alot in training - and it takes about a half -year to really get into the job - and so they are careful who they employ. Best chances are for those who are Swiss Nationals - someone who married a Swiss and has lived here awhile and is here "indefinitely"
- self-disciplined, well organised, eye for detail
- male or female
- Founded in 1984, based in London, UK
- International organisation with 350 employees in over 45 countries
So - if you meet the few (main) requirements mentioned above and you think you might be interested in applying, contact me!