1) Search for a doctor on this website
. You can search by speciality, location, languages spoken...
2) Ring up and ask if they are taking on new patients. Be aware that the doctor may speak English, but their receptionist may not.
3) If the response is 'Yes, the doctor is taking on new patients', book an appointment. If the response is 'No', ask them if they know of another doctor in the area who is taking on new patients.
4) Repeat steps one and two until you find a doctor who is taking on new patients.
5) When going to the first appointment, be sure to take your health insurance card with you.
If you need to see someone reasonably soon and do not have time to go through the above process, try going to the walk-in centre here
. Again, take your health insurance card with you, also your permit.
Hope that helps.