Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Family matters/health
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #161  
Old 06.11.2013, 15:11
Belgianmum's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Was Belgium now Neuchâtel
Posts: 8,227
Groaned at 60 Times in 57 Posts
Thanked 10,245 Times in 4,928 Posts
Belgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Diet pills

Quote:
View Post
off and get on with your lifes you bunch of retards is all you do is sit and fuss over other people why dont you have a think about your own lives im pretty sure your all not perfect
Some people are clearly beyond help.
Reply With Quote
The following 4 users would like to thank Belgianmum for this useful post:
  #162  
Old 06.11.2013, 16:18
dodgyken's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Democratic Republic Kenistan
Posts: 9,840
Groaned at 340 Times in 276 Posts
Thanked 17,510 Times in 6,686 Posts
dodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Diet pills

Quote:
View Post
I changed my picture
I think it safe to say most the men on here would play hide the sausage with you.

So, stop hanging about on thinspiration sites, ditch the idea of being friends with Ana or Mia - and go out and enjoy life! Eat well, exercise and enjoy the outdoors.
Reply With Quote
  #163  
Old 06.11.2013, 16:36
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Zurich
Posts: 3,774
Groaned at 116 Times in 74 Posts
Thanked 5,547 Times in 1,957 Posts
Kittster has a reputation beyond reputeKittster has a reputation beyond reputeKittster has a reputation beyond reputeKittster has a reputation beyond reputeKittster has a reputation beyond reputeKittster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Diet pills

Quote:
View Post
I wouldn't go as far as "retarded." (This is an American insult I suggest replacing it!)

More like bored, paranoia driven individuals with a tendency to troll others perceived less intelligent than themselves. Lets get this right.

I did not say I was perfect check my previous post.

My advice to you; take it or leave it is to ignore any post from this point on. They are "baiting" you.

Red blobbies are a bit harsh people considering you spent x2 pages harassing her!
Classic example of girl getting away with being an utter twerp just because she's presumably pretty. And then you men wonder why all the beautiful women are crazy. You have only yourselves to blame.
Reply With Quote
  #164  
Old 06.11.2013, 16:42
Dougal's Breakfast's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: GL
Posts: 15,405
Groaned at 969 Times in 737 Posts
Thanked 38,710 Times in 12,114 Posts
Dougal's Breakfast has a reputation beyond reputeDougal's Breakfast has a reputation beyond reputeDougal's Breakfast has a reputation beyond reputeDougal's Breakfast has a reputation beyond reputeDougal's Breakfast has a reputation beyond reputeDougal's Breakfast has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Diet pills

Quote:
View Post
Classic example of girl getting away with being an utter twerp just because she's presumably...
... young.

She's annoying, daft as a brush and probably quite dishonest, but if she is only a kid - as she seems to be - then a little bit of (but not too much) leeway should be given.

I've restored her rep to zero. If she's a troll, I've lost nothing. If she's for real, she's got a chance to come back for a fresh start with a new attitude.

She might be a pain in the arse, but she's somebody's daughter and she's a long way from home.

... perhaps.
Reply With Quote
The following 9 users would like to thank Dougal's Breakfast for this useful post:
  #165  
Old 06.11.2013, 17:21
MidfieldGeneral's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Zürich
Posts: 1,415
Groaned at 54 Times in 51 Posts
Thanked 2,573 Times in 1,084 Posts
MidfieldGeneral has a reputation beyond reputeMidfieldGeneral has a reputation beyond reputeMidfieldGeneral has a reputation beyond reputeMidfieldGeneral has a reputation beyond reputeMidfieldGeneral has a reputation beyond reputeMidfieldGeneral has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Diet pills

Quote:
View Post
off and get on with your lifes you bunch of retards is all you do is sit and fuss over other people why dont you have a think about your own lives im pretty sure your all not perfect
haha, amber, you've kept us amused
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank MidfieldGeneral for this useful post:
  #166  
Old 06.11.2013, 18:23
miniMia's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: romandie
Posts: 8,865
Groaned at 86 Times in 77 Posts
Thanked 7,412 Times in 3,740 Posts
miniMia has a reputation beyond reputeminiMia has a reputation beyond reputeminiMia has a reputation beyond reputeminiMia has a reputation beyond reputeminiMia has a reputation beyond reputeminiMia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Diet pills

Quote:
View Post
I think it safe to say most the men on here would play hide the sausage with you.

So, stop hanging about on thinspiration sites, ditch the idea of being friends with Ana or Mia - and go out and enjoy life! Eat well, exercise and enjoy the outdoors.
What? Hello? You called?

If she hangs with me and my friends, there will be lots of food and drink. So maybe she will need the diet pills after a few months.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank miniMia for this useful post:
  #167  
Old 06.11.2013, 18:47
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: north
Posts: 6,134
Groaned at 226 Times in 146 Posts
Thanked 5,094 Times in 2,632 Posts
rob1 has a reputation beyond reputerob1 has a reputation beyond reputerob1 has a reputation beyond reputerob1 has a reputation beyond reputerob1 has a reputation beyond reputerob1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Diet pills

Quote:
View Post
I changed my picture
As there is huge doubt can you take another pic whilst holding up a fan sign saying :

"Im not a chub chub + I love rob all night long"
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank rob1 for this useful post:
  #168  
Old 06.11.2013, 21:45
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Geneva
Posts: 548
Groaned at 18 Times in 8 Posts
Thanked 491 Times in 223 Posts
Marsalforn has an excellent reputationMarsalforn has an excellent reputationMarsalforn has an excellent reputationMarsalforn has an excellent reputation
Re: Diet pills

So to resume:
  • Here we have someone who is asking for help.
  • Wants diet pills but doesn't know the name of them. Just needs "ones that work".
  • Needs them for diabetes, which may be Type 2, or Type 1, or no diabetes at all. Appetite suppressants, or "diet pills" are never used for treating diabetes, of any type.
  • The pills are prescribed by her doctor, but she needs them OTC, even though she doesn't seem to understand what OTC is.
  • On this forum, there are many non-English speakers, and we are all tolerant of their language mistakes. However, the OP claims to be English, yet can't string two words of the language together coherently. Those old chestnuts of "it's my phone" or "I'm not good at spelling" are losing any credibility they may have had.
  • Manages to roundly insult those who are trying to help her.

  • What's not to like????
Reply With Quote
The following 3 users would like to thank Marsalforn for this useful post:
  #169  
Old 06.11.2013, 21:57
Island Monkey's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Wallis
Posts: 3,383
Groaned at 62 Times in 32 Posts
Thanked 2,966 Times in 1,470 Posts
Island Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Diet pills

Quote:
View Post
On this forum, there are many non-English speakers, and we are all tolerant of their language mistakes. However, the OP claims to be English, yet can't string two words of the language together coherently. Those old chestnuts of "it's my phone" or "I'm not good at spelling" are losing any credibility they may have had.
As mentioned before, you can be British and use the language terribly, we refer to this breed of Brits as Chavs.....

Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Island Monkey for this useful post:
  #170  
Old 06.11.2013, 22:16
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Nyon
Posts: 1,830
Groaned at 61 Times in 33 Posts
Thanked 2,128 Times in 835 Posts
John_H has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_H has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_H has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_H has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_H has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Diet pills

Quote:
View Post
So to resume:
  • Here we have someone who is asking for help.
  • Wants diet pills but doesn't know the name of them. Just needs "ones that work".
  • Needs them for diabetes, which may be Type 2, or Type 1, or no diabetes at all. Appetite suppressants, or "diet pills" are never used for treating diabetes, of any type.
  • The pills are prescribed by her doctor, but she needs them OTC, even though she doesn't seem to understand what OTC is.
  • On this forum, there are many non-English speakers, and we are all tolerant of their language mistakes. However, the OP claims to be English, yet can't string two words of the language together coherently. Those old chestnuts of "it's my phone" or "I'm not good at spelling" are losing any credibility they may have had.
  • Manages to roundly insult those who are trying to help her.

  • What's not to like????
But hold on just one second..

If the photo is to be beleived then she is reasonably pretty .. So all is forgiven, no ?
Reply With Quote
  #171  
Old 06.11.2013, 22:48
dodgyken's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Democratic Republic Kenistan
Posts: 9,840
Groaned at 340 Times in 276 Posts
Thanked 17,510 Times in 6,686 Posts
dodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Diet pills

Quote:
View Post
But hold on just one second..

If the photo is to be beleived then she is reasonably pretty .. So all is forgiven, no ?
If she just wants a shag she could either post on Glocals or be up front and say so.

All this beating around the bush (or not as the case may be ) is awfully tiring
Reply With Quote
  #172  
Old 21.08.2014, 07:48
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: zurich
Posts: 159
Groaned at 17 Times in 8 Posts
Thanked 26 Times in 14 Posts
mother hen is considered unworthymother hen is considered unworthymother hen is considered unworthymother hen is considered unworthy
Re: Diet pills

I am quite amazed at how the forum lets this sort of bullying continue.
You all carry on, I'm sure it's what makes your world spin.
Reply With Quote
This user groans at mother hen for this post:
  #173  
Old 21.08.2014, 07:50
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: zurich
Posts: 159
Groaned at 17 Times in 8 Posts
Thanked 26 Times in 14 Posts
mother hen is considered unworthymother hen is considered unworthymother hen is considered unworthymother hen is considered unworthy
Re: Diet pills

Quote:
View Post
As there is huge doubt can you take another pic whilst holding up a fan sign saying :

"Im not a chub chub + I love rob all night long"
You are one mean person!
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank mother hen for this useful post:
This user groans at mother hen for this post:
  #174  
Old 21.08.2014, 07:52
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: zurich
Posts: 159
Groaned at 17 Times in 8 Posts
Thanked 26 Times in 14 Posts
mother hen is considered unworthymother hen is considered unworthymother hen is considered unworthymother hen is considered unworthy
Re: Diet pills

Quote:
View Post
What? Hello? You called?

If she hangs with me and my friends, there will be lots of food and drink. So maybe she will need the diet pills after a few months.
I'm amazed you have any friends at all, the few im sure you have are probably just as sad as you!
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users groan at mother hen for this post:
  #175  
Old 21.08.2014, 08:58
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: north
Posts: 6,134
Groaned at 226 Times in 146 Posts
Thanked 5,094 Times in 2,632 Posts
rob1 has a reputation beyond reputerob1 has a reputation beyond reputerob1 has a reputation beyond reputerob1 has a reputation beyond reputerob1 has a reputation beyond reputerob1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Diet pills

Quote:
View Post
You are one mean person!
Yes im absolutely terrible and i should be punished ....how about being flogged whilst wearing a silk bra and panties??

Well done for resurrecting a 9 month old story everyone had forgotten about

I do hope you have given me some nasty red blobs or groans.
Reply With Quote
  #176  
Old 21.08.2014, 09:53
Mark75's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: by the lake (either one)
Posts: 2,409
Groaned at 44 Times in 38 Posts
Thanked 2,897 Times in 1,267 Posts
Mark75 has a reputation beyond reputeMark75 has a reputation beyond reputeMark75 has a reputation beyond reputeMark75 has a reputation beyond reputeMark75 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Diet pills

Quote:
View Post
I'm amazed you have any friends at all, the few im sure you have are probably just as sad as you!
Well, who's sad here to resurrect this long forgotten thread? Don't you have a life?

duh... some people...
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Mark75 for this useful post:
  #177  
Old 21.08.2014, 16:06
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: zurich
Posts: 159
Groaned at 17 Times in 8 Posts
Thanked 26 Times in 14 Posts
mother hen is considered unworthymother hen is considered unworthymother hen is considered unworthymother hen is considered unworthy
Re: Diet pills

Amazing at how quick you both were to reply to "such an old" post.........
Mmmmmmm makes one think
As for the underwear, oopppssss just had a little bile rise up in my throat
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank mother hen for this useful post:
  #178  
Old 21.08.2014, 16:52
Mark75's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: by the lake (either one)
Posts: 2,409
Groaned at 44 Times in 38 Posts
Thanked 2,897 Times in 1,267 Posts
Mark75 has a reputation beyond reputeMark75 has a reputation beyond reputeMark75 has a reputation beyond reputeMark75 has a reputation beyond reputeMark75 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Diet pills

Quote:
View Post
Amazing at how quick you both were to reply to "such an old" post.........
There's nothing "amazing" about it. Every thread goes to the top of the list once a new post is added, no matter how old the thread is. Simple. Really.
Reply With Quote
The following 5 users would like to thank Mark75 for this useful post:
  #179  
Old 21.08.2014, 17:30
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Zurich Unterland
Posts: 3,318
Groaned at 145 Times in 99 Posts
Thanked 4,850 Times in 1,930 Posts
smoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Diet pills

Quote:
View Post
There's nothing "amazing" about it. Every thread goes to the top of the list once a new post is added, no matter how old the thread is. Simple. Really.
Yes, I know, I`m guilty of bringing this again to the top of the pile ....... but it so reminded me of myself when I was a newbie here - I inadvertently resurrected a FOUR year old thread about smoking - and got lam-bammed to hell and high water for it!

So bad that was I stayed away for a year before I had the courage to venture back in here again.

Last edited by smoky; 21.08.2014 at 17:31. Reason: typo
Reply With Quote
  #180  
Old 21.08.2014, 17:58
Textoch's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas, USA (formerly Vaud, CH)
Posts: 1,161
Groaned at 26 Times in 24 Posts
Thanked 2,857 Times in 896 Posts
Textoch has a reputation beyond reputeTextoch has a reputation beyond reputeTextoch has a reputation beyond reputeTextoch has a reputation beyond reputeTextoch has a reputation beyond reputeTextoch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Diet pills

Quote:
View Post
Yes, I know, I`m guilty of bringing this again to the top of the pile ....... but it so reminded me of myself when I was a newbie here - I inadvertently resurrected a FOUR year old thread about smoking - and got lam-bammed to hell and high water for it!

So bad that was I stayed away for a year before I had the courage to venture back in here again.
I would bet, Smoky, that you chose to resurrect that thread because you actually had an opinion or discussion point related to smoking.

It would appear that mother hen simply has an axe to grind about "forum bullying" and a few insults to hurl around rather than having anything to contribute to a discussion about diet pills.
Reply With Quote
The following 5 users would like to thank Textoch for this useful post:
Reply




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Poop Pills Queen of Cups General off-topic 4 18.10.2013 14:03
unopened ACE diet pills 50 chf tvlgypsy Items for sale 85 21.08.2013 19:00
Diet Pills do they really work? Swissinfo Family matters/health 27 24.02.2010 09:53


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:09.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0