Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Insurance
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 23.05.2016, 19:12
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Zurich
Posts: 54
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Michelle55 has no particular reputation at present
help needed - cannot get insurance cover due to still employeed in the UK

Hello all readers,

This is the first time I was told that I need to buy a UK health insurance to cover for my stay in Switzerland, simply because I'm still employed in the UK?

My situation is that I am on maternity leave with baby due in a couple of weeks time. When my husband called insurance company months ago, he was told that it's no problem to get insurance for my maternity cover. But now the insurance company said I don't need buy a swiss insurance cover even if I'm a B permit holder but because I still receive a salary from UK.

When I checked with UK private insurance company such as Bupa, they don't offer me a health insurance to cover maternity as maternity is a planned activity and I need to be with them for at least 24months before they could offer me one in Switzerland.

Does this mean that I either go back to the UK to get proper medical care which is all paid for or I will have to pay for whatever the costs of giving birth in Swiss hospital here? or I could resign as my maternity pay is far less than the bill I could potentially be facing.

Would really appreciate some advice in this stressful situation, especially to see if anyone has similar experience before?

Many thanks indeed,
Michelle
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 23.05.2016, 20:24
Medea Fleecestealer's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Misery-Courtion
Posts: 13,527
Groaned at 171 Times in 135 Posts
Thanked 9,659 Times in 5,513 Posts
Medea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: help needed - cannot get insurance cover due to still employeed in the UK

Um, seems the insurance company is applying the following exemption:

04. 4. Who can be exempted from the obligation to obtain insurance in Switzerland? You do not have to take out insurance:
- if you are a Swiss citizen or national of an EU/EFTA state and live in Switzerland but work in an EU/EFTA member state or receive your pension only from an EU/EFTA state;

http://www.bag.admin.ch/themen/krank...x.html?lang=en

How long have you actually been in Switzerland? Where have you been having your check-ups done? If here, how have you been paying for them?

The thing is, under the above exemption the NHS effectively picks up the bill, but you have to apply for the exemption. There's more about it here:

https://www.kvg.org/en/overview-_con...5D06E163323169

Although this only mentions certain cantons, it will be the same for the rest of the Swiss cantons too.

It depends if this exemption applies to all the EU/EFTA countries or only those mentioned in the link. If the latter then the insurance will have to give you insurance cover here.

I think as the birth is so close you have two choices, unless you want to spend a lot of money upfront. Either return to the UK and give birth there or resign and apply for the Swiss health insurance asap.

I would contact KVG immediately and ask if the exemption does apply to you or not. Sometimes companies are not totally au fait with Swiss regulations. When you know for sure then you can either go back to the insurance company to get cover here or make other plans.
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank Medea Fleecestealer for this useful post:
  #3  
Old 23.05.2016, 21:06
NotAllThere's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Baselland
Posts: 8,981
Groaned at 140 Times in 122 Posts
Thanked 12,264 Times in 5,013 Posts
NotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond repute
Re: help needed - cannot get insurance cover due to still employeed in the UK

Point 1 - and this should set your mind reasonably at rest. Switzerland has a health agreement with the UK

Point 2 - Your post is incoherent and impossible to answer with any accuracy.

Which company did your husband call?
Which company has been receiving your premium payments?
Who are you insured with?
Who is your husband insured with?
Where are you resident?
Where is your husband resident?
Do you have an EHIC?

In any case,you need professional advice. i suggest that you and your husband go and talk face to face with someone from the insurance company who is competent to help. So far you've probably only being dealing with the call centre numpties.
__________________
In accordance with Political Correctness guidelines, I've checked my privileges and come to the conclusion that I'm awesome.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank NotAllThere for this useful post:
  #4  
Old 23.05.2016, 21:36
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Zurich
Posts: 54
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Michelle55 has no particular reputation at present
Thanks very much for the info. Much appreciate it.

There are only a few countries (Germany, France, Italy, Austria) mentioned in the kvg.org and UK is not included? It also says that it depends on if I have the equivalent insurance cover abroad, which I don't think my NHS cover in the UK would cover giving birth in Switzerland?

I've only been for a week and I've seen a doctor and coz of the baby's size, I was sent for hospital check ups for every other day now since last Friday. So it's bit of a shock that the insurance company now told me they cannot cover me in the insurance.

Who is KVG by the way? What could they help me with please?

Many thanks indeed.

Quote:
View Post
Um, seems the insurance company is
applying the following exemption:

04. 4. Who can be exempted from the obligation to obtain insurance in Switzerland? You do not have to take out insurance:
- if you are a Swiss citizen or national of an EU/EFTA state and live in Switzerland but work in an EU/EFTA member state or receive your pension only from an EU/EFTA state;

http://www.bag.admin.ch/themen/krank...x.html?lang=en

How long have you actually been in Switzerland? Where have you been having your check-ups done? If here, how have you been paying for them?

The thing is, under the above exemption the NHS effectively picks up the bill, but you have to apply for the exemption. There's more about it here:

https://www.kvg.org/en/overview-_con...5D06E163323169

Although this only mentions certain cantons, it will be the same for the rest of the Swiss cantons too.

It depends if this exemption applies to all the EU/EFTA countries or only those mentioned in the link. If the latter then the insurance will have to give you insurance cover here.

I think as the birth is so close you have two choices, unless you want to spend a lot of money upfront. Either return to the UK and give birth there or resign and apply for the Swiss health insurance asap.

I would contact KVG immediately and ask if the exemption does apply to you or not. Sometimes companies are not totally au fait with Swiss regulations. When you know for sure then you can either go back to the insurance company to get cover here or make other plans.
Hi thanks for your reply.
I don't really know which insurance company my husband is insured with ( I will find out). And I'm supposed to be added to his insurance. So so far I'm not insured with anyone else and not pay any premium. I'm a resident of canton Zurich but I doubt if this is specific canton Zurich regulation ( I may well be wrong here). I do have a EHIC card and it specifically said it doesn't cover giving birth in Europe.

Any advice you would give, I would be very much appreciated it. Thanks ...

Quote:
View Post
Point 1 - and this should set your mind reasonably at rest. Switzerland has a health agreement with the UK

Point 2 - Your post is incoherent and impossible to answer with any accuracy.

Which company did your husband call?
Which company has been receiving your premium payments?
Who are you insured with?
Who is your husband insured with?
Where are you resident?
Where is your husband resident?
Do you have an EHIC?

In any case,you need professional advice. i suggest that you and your husband go and talk face to face with someone from the insurance company who is competent to help. So far you've probably only being dealing with the call centre numpties.

Last edited by 3Wishes; 24.05.2016 at 00:46. Reason: merging consecutive replies
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 23.05.2016, 21:52
Sbrinz's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Murten - Morat
Posts: 10,969
Groaned at 542 Times in 342 Posts
Thanked 10,573 Times in 5,408 Posts
Sbrinz has a reputation beyond reputeSbrinz has a reputation beyond reputeSbrinz has a reputation beyond reputeSbrinz has a reputation beyond reputeSbrinz has a reputation beyond reputeSbrinz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: help needed - cannot get insurance cover due to still employeed in the UK

As you are receiving medical cover from the UK, EHIC card, this is the office in Solothurn which will be handling your claims while you live here temporarily,

https://www.kvg.org/en/claim-to-bene...--1--1042.html

https://www.kvg.org/en/contact.html

I believe you are entitled to similar Grundversicherung as if you were insured here. Call them?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 23.05.2016, 22:01
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Zurich
Posts: 54
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Michelle55 has no particular reputation at present
Re: help needed - cannot get insurance cover due to still employeed in the UK

Thanks very much indeed. I was just reading their website (very refreshing experience as its in English!) and I will definitely call in the morning to get advice then to deal with either claims or insurance companies here.
Thanks again!


Quote:
View Post
As you are receiving medical cover from the UK, EHIC card, this is the office in Solothurn which will be handling your claims while you live here temporarily,

https://www.kvg.org/en/claim-to-bene...--1--1042.html

https://www.kvg.org/en/contact.html

I believe you are entitled to similar Grundversicherung as if you were insured here. Call them?
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Michelle55 for this useful post:
  #7  
Old 23.05.2016, 22:02
Medea Fleecestealer's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Misery-Courtion
Posts: 13,527
Groaned at 171 Times in 135 Posts
Thanked 9,659 Times in 5,513 Posts
Medea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: help needed - cannot get insurance cover due to still employeed in the UK

KVG is the governing organisation for insurance so they know what's what.

As I said, contact them to check whether or not the UK does come under the exemption possibility.

And yes, the NHS will cover you if you apply for the exemption. It would basically take the place of the Swiss basic insurance cover.

If your NHS card isn't an EHIC one (see back of it)

http://www.nhs.uk/NHSEngland/Healthc...-the-ehic.aspx

then you would need to apply for the exemption on form E106/S1. The EHIC card replaces the old E111 form you used to be able to get to have health insurance when travelling abroad from the UK. It applies EU-wide for emergency cover only normally, but if you apply for the exemption then it would cover here in Switzerland for other treatments including pregnancy.

As I said, contact KVG immediately to enquire whether the exemption applies to the UK or not and then make your plans once you have the answer to that. If the exemption does apply then I'd opt for returning to the UK for the birth as I doubt you'd get the necessary paperwork done in time unless you have an UK EHIC card which KGV comfirms (in writing) is an acceptable replacement. If the exemption doesn't apply go back to the Swiss insurance company and tell them so referring them to whoever you talk to at KVG if necessary.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 23.05.2016, 22:19
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Zurich
Posts: 54
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Michelle55 has no particular reputation at present
Re: help needed - cannot get insurance cover due to still employeed in the UK

Thanks very much. It is much clearer to me with all of your kind advice and reading from the website.
I read the uk nhs site again, as I'm taking a year off and live with my husband for a year so I could argue I'm not here just to give birth. So it should cover normal pregnancy and giving birth I'd assume? But I will check with KVG tomorrow.

As to returning to the UK, it's the least practical way as no relatives in the country and Ive rented my place out intending to stay here for the full 12month maternity leave.

If I ended up paying the cost of giving birth in hospital and post natal care, I'm wondering if anyone would have some idea of the costs? Assuming it's a normal delivery.

Many thanks indeed....

Quote:
View Post
KVG is the governing organisation for insurance so they know what's what.

As I said, contact them to check whether or not the UK does come under the exemption possibility.

And yes, the NHS will cover you if you apply for the exemption. It would basically take the place of the Swiss basic insurance cover.

If your NHS card isn't an EHIC one (see back of it)

http://www.nhs.uk/NHSEngland/Healthc...-the-ehic.aspx

then you would need to apply for the exemption on form E106/S1. The EHIC card replaces the old E111 form you used to be able to get to have health insurance when travelling abroad from the UK. It applies EU-wide for emergency cover only normally, but if you apply for the exemption then it would cover here in Switzerland for other treatments including pregnancy.

As I said, contact KVG immediately to enquire whether the exemption applies to the UK or not and then make your plans once you have the answer to that. If the exemption does apply then I'd opt for returning to the UK for the birth as I doubt you'd get the necessary paperwork done in time unless you have an UK EHIC card which KGV comfirms (in writing) is an acceptable replacement. If the exemption doesn't apply go back to the Swiss insurance company and tell them so referring them to whoever you talk to at KVG if necessary.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 23.05.2016, 22:30
Medea Fleecestealer's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Misery-Courtion
Posts: 13,527
Groaned at 171 Times in 135 Posts
Thanked 9,659 Times in 5,513 Posts
Medea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: help needed - cannot get insurance cover due to still employeed in the UK

No idea of the exact figure, but I would think several thousand francs depending on how long you stay in hospital after the birth.

The good news is whichever way the exemption thing goes you can/possibly claim the costs back. If you're not egilible for the exemption and you have to get Swiss insurance you will be able to claim the costs back as they cover you from the day you registered as being resident here (you are registered aren't you?). Or if they're quick off the mark in arranging the cover then you wouldn't have the costs in the first place.

Not sure if that would apply if the NHS has to take on the insurance though.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 23.05.2016, 22:37
Nixi's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: GR & ZH
Posts: 349
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 226 Times in 131 Posts
Nixi is considered knowledgeableNixi is considered knowledgeableNixi is considered knowledgeable
Re: help needed - cannot get insurance cover due to still employeed in the UK

I don't really understand your problem. If you live in Zürich you have to go to your gemeinde and get your residence permit anyway. You also have to register with a Swiss health insurance company for the basic insurance. They have to accept you whatever your health status is and that includes pregnancy etc.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 23.05.2016, 22:54
Kreeeee's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: FR
Posts: 205
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Thanked 259 Times in 100 Posts
Kreeeee has earned some respectKreeeee has earned some respect
Re: help needed - cannot get insurance cover due to still employeed in the UK

I hope you don't mind me joining in the discussion here rather than starting a new topic as it's related.

I work for a UK company and pay National Insurance (which includes paying for access to the NHS), which gives me the EHIC card too.

Based on the double taxation agreement (At the bottom of this page: https://www.kvg.org/en/overview-_content---1--1036.html) I shouldn't be paying for health insurance here too.

Who should I contact about this? I live in Canton Fribourg if it makes a difference.

Thanks for any help.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 23.05.2016, 23:01
Sbrinz's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Murten - Morat
Posts: 10,969
Groaned at 542 Times in 342 Posts
Thanked 10,573 Times in 5,408 Posts
Sbrinz has a reputation beyond reputeSbrinz has a reputation beyond reputeSbrinz has a reputation beyond reputeSbrinz has a reputation beyond reputeSbrinz has a reputation beyond reputeSbrinz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: help needed - cannot get insurance cover due to still employeed in the UK

Quote:
View Post
Who should I contact about this? I live in Canton Fribourg if it makes a difference.
The same office in Solothurn

https://www.kvg.org/en/claim-to-bene...--1--1042.html

https://www.kvg.org/en/contact.html

To both of you, you probably need your British National Insurance number as well as the EHIC card number.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Sbrinz for this useful post:
  #13  
Old 23.05.2016, 23:07
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Zurich
Posts: 54
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Michelle55 has no particular reputation at present
Hi this is exactly what I had thought. I'm a resident and got B permit. And I had thought I need buy compulsory health insurance as I did a couple of years back when I lived here merely over 6months. But this time around, this insurance company refuses to add me to my husbands insurance plan (he works here) on the basis that I'm employed in the UK. Hence my initial question to the forum.

Quote:
View Post
I don't really understand your problem. If you live in Zürich you have to go to your gemeinde and get your residence permit anyway. You also have to register with a Swiss health insurance company for the basic insurance. They have to accept you whatever your health status is and that includes pregnancy etc.
Just to add to the thread - the insurance company asked me to get an equivalent cover from the UK which is different from the KVG website where the exemption is based on the fact that you had equivalent insurance cover to start with.

I did call a private health insurance to see if they'd cover me while I'm in Switzerland but I was told there's no chance to buy insurance now for maternity cover as maternity is planned activity and insurance company works on a risk-based activity. It makes sense in a way so I could only reply on NHS if I could be exempted from buying compulsory health insurance here.

Last edited by 3Wishes; 24.05.2016 at 00:47. Reason: merging consecutive replies
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 23.05.2016, 23:17
Sbrinz's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Murten - Morat
Posts: 10,969
Groaned at 542 Times in 342 Posts
Thanked 10,573 Times in 5,408 Posts
Sbrinz has a reputation beyond reputeSbrinz has a reputation beyond reputeSbrinz has a reputation beyond reputeSbrinz has a reputation beyond reputeSbrinz has a reputation beyond reputeSbrinz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: help needed - cannot get insurance cover due to still employeed in the UK

I hope you are successful Michelle, you should get Swiss basic health care, at NHS rates, but I think you have to pay the first SFR 300,-- per calendar year, plus 10% of each bill, the same as Swiss citizens here.

The office in Solothurn services all tourists from the EU, and British pensioners living here.

If you receive any social payments, or pensions, from Switzerland, then you won't be entitled.

It doesn't matter how many husbands you have, it is your insurance.

The baby however should be insured before the birth, make sure the office knows you will be giving birth here.
If the baby is not insured and there are complications with the birth, then you could be left with a large bill.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Sbrinz for this useful post:
  #15  
Old 24.05.2016, 00:04
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Zurich
Posts: 54
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Michelle55 has no particular reputation at present
Re: help needed - cannot get insurance cover due to still employeed in the UK

Thanks very much! I will keep you all posted of the call (potential visit) tomorrow!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 24.05.2016, 00:18
Kreeeee's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: FR
Posts: 205
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Thanked 259 Times in 100 Posts
Kreeeee has earned some respectKreeeee has earned some respect
Re: help needed - cannot get insurance cover due to still employeed in the UK

Quote:
View Post
The same office in Solothurn

https://www.kvg.org/en/claim-to-bene...--1--1042.html

https://www.kvg.org/en/contact.html

To both of you, you probably need your British National Insurance number as well as the EHIC card number.
I really appreciate that, I'll post the results back here.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 24.05.2016, 00:25
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Zurich
Posts: 258
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 182 Times in 105 Posts
mgosia is considered knowledgeablemgosia is considered knowledgeablemgosia is considered knowledgeable
Re: help needed - cannot get insurance cover due to still employeed in the UK

Quote:
View Post
I hope you are successful Michelle, you should get Swiss basic health care, at NHS rates, but I think you have to pay the first SFR 300,-- per calendar year, plus 10% of each bill, the same as Swiss citizens here.
The cost participation does not apply to pregnancy related costs, as is the case for everyone on Swiss insurance.
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank mgosia for this useful post:
  #18  
Old 24.05.2016, 10:32
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Luzern
Posts: 157
Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts
Thanked 173 Times in 60 Posts
MarKanLu has earned some respectMarKanLu has earned some respect
Re: help needed - cannot get insurance cover due to still employeed in the UK

Quote:
View Post
But this time around, this insurance company refuses to add me to my husbands insurance plan (he works here) on the basis that I'm employed in the UK.
Michelle55, if you have a Permit B, you are a resident here. So, you can go online to the website of any insurance company (Krankenkasse)you prefer (Helsana, Atupri, Swica etc) and register yourself for the compulsory part (KVG). Everything is done online. You will get a confirmation by email and will receive your documents by post. If I were you, I would do this right away, just to avoid stress when the big time comes, or having a bunch of paperwork and bills to sort out after the baby is here (trust me, there will be no time). You could also opt out of the UK system (I cannot imagine it is superior to the swiss system).

Also, you mention that you would like to be added to your husband's insurance plan. It does not work this way, each person here has their own insurance plan (there may be offers for supplementary packages for the entire family), but KVG (compulsory) is separate for each person. In my family, we are four persons: Husband with Atupri, me with Swica, kids with Helsana.

You should also register your baby before birth with a swiss insurance company, for peace of mind.

Edit: Medea covered pretty much what I tried to say.
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank MarKanLu for this useful post:
  #19  
Old 24.05.2016, 12:02
Kreeeee's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: FR
Posts: 205
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Thanked 259 Times in 100 Posts
Kreeeee has earned some respectKreeeee has earned some respect
Re: help needed - cannot get insurance cover due to still employeed in the UK

Quote:
View Post
I really appreciate that, I'll post the results back here.
Well I got a response:

Quote:
Thank you for your email.

Please note that in Switzerland each canton verifies the obligation of insurance itself. We are only responsible for the cantons of Aargau, Appenzell-Ausserrhoden, Basel-Land, Basel-Stadt und Glarus.

Please contact the responsible institution of the canton of Fribourg, in your case the municipality of Fribourg.

Thank you for your understanding and your effort.
Looks like I need to find the local equivalent in Fribourg.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 24.05.2016, 12:40
Medea Fleecestealer's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Misery-Courtion
Posts: 13,527
Groaned at 171 Times in 135 Posts
Thanked 9,659 Times in 5,513 Posts
Medea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: help needed - cannot get insurance cover due to still employeed in the UK

Quote:
View Post
Well I got a response:



Looks like I need to find the local equivalent in Fribourg.
Not sure, but I think it's this one.

http://www.fr.ch/cppef/fr/pub/index.cfm
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Medea Fleecestealer for this useful post:
Reply




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can I cancel insurance and still get reimbursed for my last month in swiss? shraddha Leaving Switzerland 6 25.09.2015 16:11
180 day UK Car Insurance Expired and need to get it back to UK! ibk Transportation/driving 7 09.07.2013 10:10
Car Insurance to cover UK car in CH for 6 months Freerad Insurance 19 28.08.2012 12:18
Uk Benefits - Partner and kids still in the UK - Moral dilemma kb92830 General off-topic 31 14.05.2010 15:10
cerebral palsy baby in the UK - where to get help? swisskat General off-topic 5 05.08.2009 21:16


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:02.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0