Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Off-Topic > Off-Topic > International affairs/politics
View Poll Results: Will Trump be a good President?
Yes 35 28.23%
No 89 71.77%
Voters: 124. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #621  
Old 15.11.2016, 10:39
olygirl's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: d' Innerschwiiz
Posts: 5,061
Groaned at 225 Times in 148 Posts
Thanked 10,864 Times in 3,319 Posts
olygirl has a reputation beyond reputeolygirl has a reputation beyond reputeolygirl has a reputation beyond reputeolygirl has a reputation beyond reputeolygirl has a reputation beyond reputeolygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

I voted "no" in the above poll but won't have a problem if I'm wrong.

Last edited by olygirl; 15.11.2016 at 10:55.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank olygirl for this useful post:
  #622  
Old 15.11.2016, 10:47
PaddyG's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Pensier, Fribourg
Posts: 8,284
Groaned at 107 Times in 91 Posts
Thanked 14,178 Times in 5,014 Posts
PaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
The other choice I've been reading about is Ben Carson for sec'y education.

Bye-bye science.
I know, scary huh? Committed creationists as VP and (possibly) education secretary and a president who has repeated the vaccine/autism nonsense. I pity the future of rational thinking and science education.
Reply With Quote
The following 5 users would like to thank PaddyG for this useful post:
  #623  
Old 15.11.2016, 10:59
Phos's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: ZRH
Posts: 7,177
Groaned at 462 Times in 350 Posts
Thanked 9,364 Times in 4,926 Posts
Phos has a reputation beyond reputePhos has a reputation beyond reputePhos has a reputation beyond reputePhos has a reputation beyond reputePhos has a reputation beyond reputePhos has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
I know, scary huh? Committed creationists as VP and (possibly) education secretary and a president who has repeated the vaccine/autism nonsense. I pity the future of rational thinking and science education.
You ought to take a look at some of the ridiculous college courses offered today under Obama's political coalition. These are courses students take loans out for, and will not likely be paying back. And then they run to safe spaces when piturbed by reality.

“What If Harry Potter Is Real?” (Appalachian State University)
“God, Sex, Chocolate: Desire and the Spiritual Path” (UC San Diego)
“GaGa for Gaga: Sex, Gender, and Identity” (The University Of Virginia)
“Lady Gaga and the Sociology of Fame” (The University Of South Carolina)
“Philosophy And Star Trek” (Georgetown)
“Invented Languages: Klingon and Beyond” (The University Of Texas)
“The Science Of Superheroes” (UC Irvine)
“Learning From YouTube” (Pitzer College)
“Arguing with Judge Judy” (UC Berkeley)
“Elvis As Anthology” (The University Of Iowa)
“The Feminist Critique Of Christianity” (The University Of Pennsylvania)
“Zombies In Popular Media” (Columbia College)
“Far Side Entomology” (Oregon State)
“Interrogating Gender: Centuries of Dramatic Cross-Dressing” (Swarthmore)
“Oh, Look, a Chicken!” Embracing Distraction as a Way of Knowing (Belmont University)
“The Textual Appeal of Tupac Shakur” (University of Washington)
“Cyberporn And Society” (State University of New York at Buffalo)
“Sport For The Spectator” (The Ohio State University)
“Getting Dressed” (Princeton)
“How To Watch Television” (Montclair)

and more...
http://dailycaller.com/2015/08/21/th...rses-for-2015/
__________________
exceptio probat regulam
Reply With Quote
  #624  
Old 15.11.2016, 11:10
JagWaugh's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Eglisau
Posts: 3,968
Groaned at 31 Times in 30 Posts
Thanked 7,200 Times in 2,900 Posts
JagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
You ought to take a look at some of the ridiculous college courses offered today under Obama's political coalition. These are courses students take loans out for, and will not likely be paying back. And then they run to safe spaces when piturbed by reality.

“What If Harry Potter Is Real?” (Appalachian State University)
“God, Sex, Chocolate: Desire and the Spiritual Path” (UC San Diego)
“GaGa for Gaga: Sex, Gender, and Identity” (The University Of Virginia)
“Lady Gaga and the Sociology of Fame” (The University Of South Carolina)
“Philosophy And Star Trek” (Georgetown)
“Invented Languages: Klingon and Beyond” (The University Of Texas)
“The Science Of Superheroes” (UC Irvine)
“Learning From YouTube” (Pitzer College)
“Arguing with Judge Judy” (UC Berkeley)
“Elvis As Anthology” (The University Of Iowa)
“The Feminist Critique Of Christianity” (The University Of Pennsylvania)
“Zombies In Popular Media” (Columbia College)
“Far Side Entomology” (Oregon State)
“Interrogating Gender: Centuries of Dramatic Cross-Dressing” (Swarthmore)
“Oh, Look, a Chicken!” Embracing Distraction as a Way of Knowing (Belmont University)
“The Textual Appeal of Tupac Shakur” (University of Washington)
“Cyberporn And Society” (State University of New York at Buffalo)
“Sport For The Spectator” (The Ohio State University)
“Getting Dressed” (Princeton)
“How To Watch Television” (Montclair)
Actually, that you are so willing to judge these courses by their titles alone shows your own bias. I could probably make a good stab at producing a thought provoking course on critical thinking, rationality, and sociology starting from any of those course titles. Some people benefit from having their presumptions challenged, or would you disagree with that?
Reply With Quote
The following 7 users would like to thank JagWaugh for this useful post:
  #625  
Old 15.11.2016, 11:11
22 yards's Avatar
Only in moderation
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Basel-Land
Posts: 6,596
Groaned at 188 Times in 147 Posts
Thanked 10,932 Times in 4,519 Posts
22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
You ought to take a look at some of the ridiculous college courses offered today under Obama's political coalition. These are courses students take loans out for, and will not likely be paying back. And then they run to safe spaces when piturbed by reality.

“What If Harry Potter Is Real?” (Appalachian State University)
“God, Sex, Chocolate: Desire and the Spiritual Path” (UC San Diego)
“GaGa for Gaga: Sex, Gender, and Identity” (The University Of Virginia)
“Lady Gaga and the Sociology of Fame” (The University Of South Carolina)
“Philosophy And Star Trek” (Georgetown)
“Invented Languages: Klingon and Beyond” (The University Of Texas)
“The Science Of Superheroes” (UC Irvine)
“Learning From YouTube” (Pitzer College)
“Arguing with Judge Judy” (UC Berkeley)
“Elvis As Anthology” (The University Of Iowa)
“The Feminist Critique Of Christianity” (The University Of Pennsylvania)
“Zombies In Popular Media” (Columbia College)
“Far Side Entomology” (Oregon State)
“Interrogating Gender: Centuries of Dramatic Cross-Dressing” (Swarthmore)
“Oh, Look, a Chicken!” Embracing Distraction as a Way of Knowing (Belmont University)
“The Textual Appeal of Tupac Shakur” (University of Washington)
“Cyberporn And Society” (State University of New York at Buffalo)
“Sport For The Spectator” (The Ohio State University)
“Getting Dressed” (Princeton)
“How To Watch Television” (Montclair)

and more...
http://dailycaller.com/2015/08/21/th...rses-for-2015/
Attributing these courses to, or blaming them on, Obama or his administration is patently ridiculous. Do you also hold him responsible for jeans that are worn halfway down the arse? What about those plastic iPhones, was that his administration's doing as well?
Reply With Quote
The following 5 users would like to thank 22 yards for this useful post:
  #626  
Old 15.11.2016, 11:13
Phos's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: ZRH
Posts: 7,177
Groaned at 462 Times in 350 Posts
Thanked 9,364 Times in 4,926 Posts
Phos has a reputation beyond reputePhos has a reputation beyond reputePhos has a reputation beyond reputePhos has a reputation beyond reputePhos has a reputation beyond reputePhos has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
Attributing these courses to, or blaming them on, Obama or his administration is patently ridiculous. Do you also hold him responsible for jeans that are worn halfway down the arse? What about those plastic iPhones, was that his administration's doing as well?
Then Trump has as much influence over college courses as Obama.

"Lady Gaga and the Sociology of Fame" has more value than an elective course on comparative world religions?
Reply With Quote
  #627  
Old 15.11.2016, 11:15
Sandgrounder's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: ZH
Posts: 9,664
Groaned at 73 Times in 66 Posts
Thanked 14,694 Times in 5,733 Posts
Sandgrounder has a reputation beyond reputeSandgrounder has a reputation beyond reputeSandgrounder has a reputation beyond reputeSandgrounder has a reputation beyond reputeSandgrounder has a reputation beyond reputeSandgrounder has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
You ought to take a look at some of the ridiculous college courses offered today under Obama's political coalition. These are courses students take loans out for, and will not likely be paying back. And then they run to safe spaces when piturbed by reality.

“What If Harry Potter Is Real?” (Appalachian State University)
“God, Sex, Chocolate: Desire and the Spiritual Path” (UC San Diego)
“GaGa for Gaga: Sex, Gender, and Identity” (The University Of Virginia)
“Lady Gaga and the Sociology of Fame” (The University Of South Carolina)
“Philosophy And Star Trek” (Georgetown)
“Invented Languages: Klingon and Beyond” (The University Of Texas)
“The Science Of Superheroes” (UC Irvine)
“Learning From YouTube” (Pitzer College)
“Arguing with Judge Judy” (UC Berkeley)
“Elvis As Anthology” (The University Of Iowa)
“The Feminist Critique Of Christianity” (The University Of Pennsylvania)
“Zombies In Popular Media” (Columbia College)
“Far Side Entomology” (Oregon State)
“Interrogating Gender: Centuries of Dramatic Cross-Dressing” (Swarthmore)
“Oh, Look, a Chicken!” Embracing Distraction as a Way of Knowing (Belmont University)
“The Textual Appeal of Tupac Shakur” (University of Washington)
“Cyberporn And Society” (State University of New York at Buffalo)
“Sport For The Spectator” (The Ohio State University)
“Getting Dressed” (Princeton)
“How To Watch Television” (Montclair)

and more...
http://dailycaller.com/2015/08/21/th...rses-for-2015/
Actually a lot of these courses are built specifically for "leisure" learning and farmed out for free via outlets such as Coursera. The idea being that they are taster courses to pique interests via very general entry points.

I did a very basic sketching course via one of these outlets while I was on holiday. Two week course and you get a confirmation of completion. Counts for nowt but I learned something and fancy exploring my new found taste for drawing. Maybe I will take up a formal, paid for course on the back of it.
Reply With Quote
  #628  
Old 15.11.2016, 11:17
Phos's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: ZRH
Posts: 7,177
Groaned at 462 Times in 350 Posts
Thanked 9,364 Times in 4,926 Posts
Phos has a reputation beyond reputePhos has a reputation beyond reputePhos has a reputation beyond reputePhos has a reputation beyond reputePhos has a reputation beyond reputePhos has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
Actually a lot of these courses are built specifically for "leisure" learning and farmed out for free via outlets such as Coursera. The idea being that they are taster courses to pique interests via very general entry points.

I did a very basic sketching course via one of these outlets while I was on holiday. Two week course and you get a confirmation of completion. Counts for nowt but I learned something and fancy exploring my new found taste for drawing. Maybe I will take up a formal, paid for course on the back of it.
I've taken plenty of ridiculous courses for the hell of it. But to somehow imply that teaching a course on heritage and religion dilutes a science course is somewhat ridiculous and reflects an anti-culture and anti-religious bias.
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank Phos for this useful post:
  #629  
Old 15.11.2016, 11:27
22 yards's Avatar
Only in moderation
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Basel-Land
Posts: 6,596
Groaned at 188 Times in 147 Posts
Thanked 10,932 Times in 4,519 Posts
22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
Then Trump has as much influence over college courses as Obama.
Hopefully so, yes -- although who knows how far Trump wants to go to force his agenda down people's throats. Time will tell.

What is of far more concern is how much influence Trump (and his education secretary, God forbid that's Carson) will have over primary and secondary schooling. That is an area over which federal and state governments have influence, driven from the top.
Reply With Quote
  #630  
Old 15.11.2016, 11:33
Phos's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: ZRH
Posts: 7,177
Groaned at 462 Times in 350 Posts
Thanked 9,364 Times in 4,926 Posts
Phos has a reputation beyond reputePhos has a reputation beyond reputePhos has a reputation beyond reputePhos has a reputation beyond reputePhos has a reputation beyond reputePhos has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
Hopefully so, yes -- although who knows how far Trump wants to go to force his agenda down people's throats. Time will tell.

What is of far more concern is how much influence Trump (and his education secretary, God forbid that's Carson) will have over primary and secondary schooling. That is an area over which federal and state governments have influence, driven from the top.
True, and it could get extreme. Although Obama's influence has already been extreme. Through it, we find a college culture that coddles every student's emotional trauma. These are the same ones we see crying on these youtube clips. They can't even handle other people's opinions, and so free speech is impeded on campus, hence no free exchange of ideas.

This has got to go. Students need to toughen up to face the real world. They are leaving colleges with not much skill than a hamburger flipper, and laden with student debt they can't pay.

I would couple their education and the financing of it with a program for growing a spine.
__________________
exceptio probat regulam
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank Phos for this useful post:
  #631  
Old 15.11.2016, 11:43
Sandgrounder's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: ZH
Posts: 9,664
Groaned at 73 Times in 66 Posts
Thanked 14,694 Times in 5,733 Posts
Sandgrounder has a reputation beyond reputeSandgrounder has a reputation beyond reputeSandgrounder has a reputation beyond reputeSandgrounder has a reputation beyond reputeSandgrounder has a reputation beyond reputeSandgrounder has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
True, and it could get extreme. Although Obama's influence has already been extreme. Through it, we find a college culture that coddles every student's emotional trauma. These are the same ones we see crying on these youtube clips. They can't even handle other people's opinions, and so free speech is impeded on campus, hence no free exchange of ideas.

This has got to go. Students need to toughen up to face the real world. They are leaving colleges with not much skill than a hamburger flipper, and laden with student debt they can't pay.

I would couple their education and the financing of it with a program for growing a spine.
Teaching junior school kids that the earth is 6000 years old, and questioning it, is heavily discouraged is not really the way to tackle it, though, is it?

If YouTube clips are your thing, there's plenty of clips of Creationist crap shown in schools.
Reply With Quote
The following 3 users would like to thank Sandgrounder for this useful post:
  #632  
Old 15.11.2016, 11:51
Phos's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: ZRH
Posts: 7,177
Groaned at 462 Times in 350 Posts
Thanked 9,364 Times in 4,926 Posts
Phos has a reputation beyond reputePhos has a reputation beyond reputePhos has a reputation beyond reputePhos has a reputation beyond reputePhos has a reputation beyond reputePhos has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
Teaching junior school kids that the earth is 6000 years old, and questioning it, is heavily discouraged is not really the way to tackle it, though, is it?

If YouTube clips are your thing, there's plenty of clips of Creationist crap shown in schools.
What you call crap may be treasured cultural heritage for some. As much as you might be happy to replace it with a course on Lady Gaga, I imagine some would get offended by that insistence. Which I believe explains the kind of elitism that also explains why Hillary lost. Try that sentiment out on Muslims. Is it fair?
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Phos for this useful post:
  #633  
Old 15.11.2016, 11:51
PaddyG's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Pensier, Fribourg
Posts: 8,284
Groaned at 107 Times in 91 Posts
Thanked 14,178 Times in 5,014 Posts
PaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
Teaching junior school kids that the earth is 6000 years old, and questioning it, is heavily discouraged is not really the way to tackle it, though, is it?

If YouTube clips are your thing, there's plenty of clips of Creationist crap shown in schools.
I wouldn't bother, he's deliberately deflecting the argument. Again.

I have no problem with religious studies in schools, as long as it is all religions, not just the one chosen by the education board. What I vehemently oppose is creation being taught as an "alternative" in science classes. By having a creationists as VP and edu secretary will simply empower the creationist nutters to push their religious agenda.
Reply With Quote
The following 5 users would like to thank PaddyG for this useful post:
  #634  
Old 15.11.2016, 11:52
Phos's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: ZRH
Posts: 7,177
Groaned at 462 Times in 350 Posts
Thanked 9,364 Times in 4,926 Posts
Phos has a reputation beyond reputePhos has a reputation beyond reputePhos has a reputation beyond reputePhos has a reputation beyond reputePhos has a reputation beyond reputePhos has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
I wouldn't bother, he's deliberately deflecting the argument. Again.

I have no problem with religious studies in schools, as long as it is all religions, not just the one chosen by the education board. What I vehemently oppose is creation being taught as an "alternative" in science classes. By having a creationists as VP and edu secretary will simply empower the creationist nutters to push their religious agenda.
That's imagined. I don't know anyone teaching religion as an alternative to science. They are two different subjects.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Phos for this useful post:
This user groans at Phos for this post:
  #635  
Old 15.11.2016, 11:55
PaddyG's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Pensier, Fribourg
Posts: 8,284
Groaned at 107 Times in 91 Posts
Thanked 14,178 Times in 5,014 Posts
PaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
You ought to take a look at some of the ridiculous college courses offered today under Obama's political coalition. These are courses students take loans out for, and will not likely be paying back. And then they run to safe spaces when piturbed by reality.

“What If Harry Potter Is Real?” (Appalachian State University)
“Philosophy And Star Trek” (Georgetown)
“Invented Languages: Klingon and Beyond” (The University Of Texas)
“The Science Of Superheroes” (UC Irvine)
“Zombies In Popular Media” (Columbia College)
“Far Side Entomology” (Oregon State)
(Montclair)
And why are these any less legitimate than any bible-based course?
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank PaddyG for this useful post:
  #636  
Old 15.11.2016, 11:56
PaddyG's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Pensier, Fribourg
Posts: 8,284
Groaned at 107 Times in 91 Posts
Thanked 14,178 Times in 5,014 Posts
PaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
That's imagined. I don't know anyone teaching religion as an alternative to science. They are two different subjects.
Then maybe you should do a little more in-depth research, rather than your own little echo-chamber.
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank PaddyG for this useful post:
  #637  
Old 15.11.2016, 11:56
Don Molina's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Zurich
Posts: 608
Groaned at 17 Times in 12 Posts
Thanked 877 Times in 370 Posts
Don Molina has a reputation beyond reputeDon Molina has a reputation beyond reputeDon Molina has a reputation beyond reputeDon Molina has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
"Lady Gaga and the Sociology of Fame" has more value than an elective course on comparative world religions?
Are the two mutually exclusive?



Quote:
View Post
I've taken plenty of ridiculous courses for the hell of it. But to somehow imply that teaching a course on heritage and religion dilutes a science course is somewhat ridiculous and reflects an anti-culture and anti-religious bias.
Teaching a course on heritage and religion is one thing.

It is an entirely different matter using heritage and religion to "challenge" solid scientific knowledge because some "don't believe in evolution" or whatever nonsense is only working towards a "post-truth" society where fact and emotion are mixed up and f-ed up beyond any possible distinction between the two.
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank Don Molina for this useful post:
  #638  
Old 15.11.2016, 11:56
JagWaugh's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Eglisau
Posts: 3,968
Groaned at 31 Times in 30 Posts
Thanked 7,200 Times in 2,900 Posts
JagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
And why are these any less legitimate than any bible-based course?
Because Phos decrees it so?
Reply With Quote
  #639  
Old 15.11.2016, 11:58
Phos's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: ZRH
Posts: 7,177
Groaned at 462 Times in 350 Posts
Thanked 9,364 Times in 4,926 Posts
Phos has a reputation beyond reputePhos has a reputation beyond reputePhos has a reputation beyond reputePhos has a reputation beyond reputePhos has a reputation beyond reputePhos has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
Because Phos decrees it so?
Unfortunately, I don't decide that. Fortunately, you don't either. History and culture has.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Phos for this useful post:
  #640  
Old 15.11.2016, 12:00
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Neuchatel
Posts: 19,355
Groaned at 368 Times in 275 Posts
Thanked 22,366 Times in 10,062 Posts
Odile has a reputation beyond reputeOdile has a reputation beyond reputeOdile has a reputation beyond reputeOdile has a reputation beyond reputeOdile has a reputation beyond reputeOdile has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

There is only one way to deal with Phos- and it is to put him on ignore. Why do you keep feeding this troll and indulging him? He wants all the attention and he wants to get us all in a tizz- just put on ignore and forget about him. When he stops getting the attention he craves- he will slink away (hopefully).
Reply With Quote
The following 5 users would like to thank Odile for this useful post:
Reply




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Will Hillary Clinton run for president again? PanFastic International affairs/politics 145 29.11.2016 09:03
Poll: Will Trump win the 2020 elections? k_and_e International affairs/politics 6 14.11.2016 21:29
Will Trump be the next US President? Phil_MCR International affairs/politics 2618 14.11.2016 12:16
Shall I inform my employer that I will be self employed or be a owner of a company? Broth76 Business & entrepreneur 6 09.07.2012 17:59
A generic "will my salary be good enough" post Larsh Employment 30 24.10.2008 09:12


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:10.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0