Graphic Designer for EF Education First Ltd - Zurich, Switzerland
Do you have a passion for design? Do you want to be part of a creative, international team? Do you have an interest in travel and education? If so, then this could be the job for you!
EF Education First is looking for a Graphic Designer to join an in-house Publications Department at its head office in Zurich. In this role you will work on both the design and production of a wide range of materials including brochures, posters, flyers, adverts and much more.
You will work alongside a team of experienced designers and copywriters who produce a wide range of marketing materials for over 40 countries worldwide. Since you will work with a range of materials in over 30 languages and various formats, it is important that you are flexible, detail oriented and have a solid technical knowledge
In addition to strong design skills, you also must have an eagerness to be involved in numerous projects and bring a positive attitude and a creative mindset to our international team.
The successful candidate should have:
- Undergraduate degree in Graphic Design
- 3 years (minimum) practical work experience in design team
- advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite software
- experience working to short deadlines
- flexible and positive attitude
- fluency in English and excellent communication skills
- Swiss/EU passport or Swiss ‘B’ work permit required
What does EF Education First offer?
- international work environment
- dynamic and enthusiastic team
- encouragement for personal and professional development
If this sounds of interest to you, please send your extensive portfolio, along with your CV and a cover letter (in English) to EF Education First Ltd,
EF Education First Ltd is the world’s largest private education company. With over 34,000 employees worldwide, we offer language courses for students and professionals, high school year and au pair programmes in more than 50 countries. Regional headquarters are based in Boston, London, Zurich and Hong Kong.