System and Network Administrator/Engineer
MCSE, MCSA, MCDST, Cisco CCENT, Security+, Network+, A+, ECDL Certified
You will find that my experience and knowledge of network infrastructure, computer systems, and a wide variety of applications and services may suit your company’s needs. With an ongoing commitment to learning the German Language, I have a progressing knowledge and usage of basic German in both conversational and technical situations.
I am seeking an opportunity where my 6+ years of System/Network Administration and Engineering experience and previous 10+ years of outstanding customer service can benefit your firm.
Some of the experience and skills I would bring to a position with your company includes:
• Proven ability to design, manage and maintain secure LAN/WAN/WLAN solutions
• Analytical and diagnostic skills to efficiently troubleshoot system problems and provide permanent solutions.
• An accommodating attitude and willingness to work hard at any level to accomplish tasks and meet deadlines.
• The ability to effectively prioritize tasks and job assignments to balance client needs with company goals.
• Consultative, straightforward communication techniques that promote development of strong and lasting rapport and trust.
To remain competitive and fulfill my career goals I am currently studying for my MCITP/SCOM, VMware and CCNP certifications.
With a life time of international experience behind me I hope to offer your company my insight and bring with me a genuine interest in its people.
Last edited by MathNut; 24.06.2010 at 10:58.
Reason: removed identifying personal information as requested