I'm going to revive this thread as I am also now looking for a German class.
I just moved from Zurich to Geneva and want to continue improving my level that I spent years ( literally) working on. Just did my Telc B1
What I had in Zurich was as follows and kinda want the same thing.
- 2 times a week
- 1.5 hours per class (3 hours total per week)
- evening class
- around 1000-1200 CHF per semester (2-3 months depending on school holidays)
- group classes (want to meet people)
- looking to start B2 level (have TELC B1 certifiate)
Otherwise I was also trying to find a meet up or conversation group for german speakers but no luck. Any tips here would also be appreciated.
thanks for any advice in advance.
Also just to point out I have already done some research, but feel free to double check
- Migros - only once a week
- ifage - once a week
- University populaire of geneva canton - don't seem to do B2
- ecole suisse d'allmand - terrible learning structure and expensive
- inlingua - don't seem to do B2
had a face to face meeting with Ecole suisse d'allemand actually, their concept is really bad, all e-learning and then go in for 60 min conversation, no times or days are set, just like call up and book in like when ever. guy that I had the meeting with did not even speak german and they tested me based on a computer grammer exercise only!