I know this is a pretty silly word. What are some other really long swiss german words that aren't so silly?
The video is in German, but the artwork makes it pretty clear what’s happening, meaningwise. Here are a few clues to help you follow the steps:
1. There’s a girl named Barbara.
2. She is known for her rhubarb cake.
3. So they call her “Rhubarb Barbara.”
4. To sell her cake, she opens a bar.
5. It is frequented by three barbarians.
6. They have beards.
7. When they want to get their beards groomed they go to the barber.
8. He goes to their bar to eat some cake, and then wants to drink a special beer.
9. You can only get his special beer at a special bar that sells it.
10. Where the bartender's name is Barbie.
11. She’s the Barbie of the bar where the beer of the beard barber for the barbarians of Rhubarb’s Barbara’s bar is sold. But all in one word.
12. At the end, the barbarians, the barber, Barbie, and Barbara all go to the bar for a beer. You might need one too after this. Prost!