Employed in CH and London at the same time
I've looked at a few of the other threads but they did not cover my subject specifically. Here is my situation:
- I have resigned from my job in Switzerland to work in London
- My contract in Switzerland terminates on 31 March
- My employer in Switzerland wants me to take 6 weeks of leave before the end of March
- My new employer is pushing me to start in London on 1 March
- Therefor I plan on vacating my apartment on 29 Feb and start working in London on 1 March
My questions are as follows:
1. If I vacated my apartment on 29 Feb and started work in London and still got paid in Switzerland, how would I de-register from the local kreisburo? How should I go about it?
2. Am I allowed to work in two countries at the same time? I want to make sure I'm not doing anything incorrect.
3. Someone suggested it would be better to de-register from the local kreisburo on 29 Feb and re-register under a friend's address for the remainder of March. Then at the end of March de-register from Switzerland for good. Ideas?
I'm open to any input, thanks all.