- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 17
- 09.01.2012 13:47potbellyThanks for the Rep :-)
- 05.01.2012 07:45Me Myself & IRed blobbies, ahhh wow! How life changing, thank you for giving meaning to my life ... should I start crying like you now?
Since you've made this personal against me, I will respond to your nonsense.
If you think he's been neutral, it shows how one sided you are! He brought up Heysel & Hillsbrough? Do you consider that neutral? He said Suarez was the most hated player ... is that neutral? He said everyone in Africa hates Suarez ... is that also neutral? If you consider him neutral, then you don't know anything about football or mancs, or you are one yourself.
Evra admitted hurling insults at Suarez. So you're wrong. Keep track will you. If you want to discuss something and you've got any sensible discussion points, bring it on. If not, I don't have time for this nonsense...
He and you have attacked LFC & Suarez throughout the thread but can't succeed. Keep trying ... you will fail everytime.
You'll Never Walk Alone
- 11.11.2011 13:36SbrinzThanks for the greenie HB
- 08.09.2011 10:56SandgrounderThanks for the blobbies. :-)
- 05.08.2011 13:23porsch1909IT just says sorry an error occured.
I tried it on my iPad on the iplayer app and it says not supported outside the UK.
Your best bet is to sign up for a VPN. I use htps://ww.my-private-network.c o.uk/. which gives you a UK IP address.
It works a treat on my iPad and will work nicely on an iPhone as well. I'm 99% sure that the N900 will support VPN as well. It's only £5 per month and you will have access to the full range of iPlayer shiz.
- 23.07.2011 21:19hoppyThanks for the greenie - love your Avatar. I think I should desist from posting though, I have been digging trenches, rototilling etc 90-100F and my brain is fried. Another Iranian nuclear scientist shot, must be one of the most dangerous jobs in the world, I wonder if he is the friend of anyone I know.
- About higgybaby
- acid house veteran
- Great Britain
- Native Language(s)