Need a good mattress in Zurich
Been thru all posts on Mattresses in Zurich, but still confused and now nursing a very bad back... I may have to soon go in for physiotheraphy....
I bought a SULTAN FINNVIK mattress (160 x 200) from Ikea on 17th Feb. The mattress which is on display in Ikea (Dietlikon) is quite firm but the one which I bought has turned out to be a flop. It gets too soft at night with 2 people sleeping on it. I went back to Ikea and was told that there are two different manufacturers of the FINNVIK mattress and in all probability, the serial number of the piece I have could be the "softer" batch. When I went home and checked, I found that the 160 x 200 mattress I have is indeed the "harder" batch, and should not sag / feel uncomfortable...
So, my questions:
1. Is the Ikea Sultan FINNVIK indeed the best mattress to buy? My budget is 1000-1100 CHF.
2. Do you recommend to buy two mattresses of 80 X 200 size, instead of one larger mattress? I am not a very sound sleeper, neither am I disturbed by the body movements of my partner. I was told that it would be better to have a mattress each for each side of the bed
3. I need a hard mattress - as I have been having some back problems now. Where in Zurich would one buy a good mattress (1000 - 1100 CHF budget per matteress) - I would need 2 as I have 2 beds.
4. I have looked at Concorde Mattress shop, but I am not sure which brand to go in for - Vitalis, SF Contact, Bico....
5. Which type to buy - Kaltschaum, Spring, Latex? My requirement is a hard mattress, which is firm and does not sag. My body weight is 77 Kg and I am 5 feet, 9 inches tall.
Thanks and regards