No passport, no travel. No registration, no passport.
Regristration and passport application can be done together., http://indembassybern.ch/eoi.php?id=...chine Readable
C. Registration of Birth of a Child
(along with issue of a passport to the child)
CHF 83.00 [CHF 36+CHF47]
Documents needed Nos.1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 11,12 & 13.
1. Prescribed application form duly filled in and signed.
3. (i) Bank Payment Receipt in original with Embassy's UBS Acount No. CH 82 ...
(ii) Consular surcharge amount CHF 2.- is to be made in Embassy's UBS Account No. No: CH 39 ... and original receipt attached to the application.
4. In the case of a new born child, Passports of both the parents are to be sent original with copies.
6. In the case of a Child : Birth Certificate of the Child in original plus 2
7. Four (4) recent and identical passport size (5.1X5.1 CM) photographs.
8. Photocopy of Residence Permit/proof of Indian address (If ration card is submitted, it should be accompanied by one more proof like Water/Electricity Bill, Pan Card).
11. In the case of a child, declaration from parents that the child is currently living with them in Switzerland and that the child has no other Travel Document.
12. For all miscellaneous services, one photograph is to be pasted properly in the box provided in the application form (Page 1). Application form will not be accepted without photograph of the applicant.
13. Self addressed stamped return envelope ( for Registered Mail).