I live in central Zurich and from time to time I look after people's cats in my home while their owners are away.
- 100m2 apartment in central Zurich, with lots of windows, but no balcony.
- Lots of company for your pet. I work from home 50% of the time.
- Lots of cuddles for your cat. I love cats. Am happy to have your cat sleep on/in the bed, curl up on the sofa to watch a movie, or walk all over my keyboard while I am trying to work.
- A quiet, calm environment for your cat. No children. No parties. Maybe just the occasional cat loving house guest.
- One cat(family) at a time. Your cat(s) have the run of the house. No sharing with any other pets/cats they don't know.
- Regular updates while you are travelling. I can send you photos and videos of your cat's antics while you are away, so you know how they are doing.
- The cat.
- All supplies for the cat: food, litter, litter tray, scratching post, toys... whatever they need want.
- Emergency instructions in case of illness/accident.
- You deliver and collect the cat and supplies at agreed time/date.
I travel a lot, so I can't have a pet of my own. This is my way of borrowing a pet whenever I am able
Preference is given to "nice" cats. Eg one's that won't piss in the bed, claw my furniture and/or hiss at me. If your cat is particularly anxious and/or unfriendly with strangers, then this probably isn't the best arrangement for your cat. Nor are stays of less than one week. Consider a pet sitter for your home or a professional pet boarding house instead.
I am going to be in Zurich for the month of December, including Christmas. Please drop me a PM if you are interested.