My wife and I are looking to rent out our apartment for 1 month—from the 28th Feb-28th Mar—as we'll be away travelling. We have 3 rooms however two of them will be used for storage—leaving the living room to serve as a bedroom.
Here's a quick rundown of the details:
- Price: 900 CHF for 1 month + 900 CHF deposit
- Apartment must be rented for the entire duration
- Included is the hallway, kitchen, living-room/bedroom, balcony and bathroom
- Single bed, although we can also organise a double sofa-bed
- We can also provide towels, a duvet and bed sheets
- The apartment is located in Oerlikon, 5 minutes walk from the station
- From Oerlikon you have regular trains—5-10 minutes to HB and 4 minutes to the airport
- Trams 10, 14 and 11 are also in easy walking distance
- Various supermarkets like Coop and Migros are nearby. Oerlikon station also has small stores open 7 days a week, till late
For those interested, please PM me and include the purpose of your stay, since the apartment is in a residential building (obviously!) so we'd prefer people staying for business rather than holiday makers.
Many thanks in advance,