Hi, the apartment is available from Feb 07, but you might be interested anyway. My partner and I are leaving our 3 rooms apartment in Wollishofen on Feb the 7th. The apartment is really nice and the area is great: we love it! Here you have a short description and in case it would be of your interest we do have many pictures that I can forward and obviously you can come and visit it!
Google Maps link: http://maps.google.ch/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Mor%C3%A4nens trasse,+Z%C3%BCrich&sll=47.701618,8.634052&sspn=0. 007062,0.01929&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Mor%C3%A4nenstras se,+8038+Z%C3%BCrich&ll=47.341004,8.529403&spn=0.0 0711,0.01929&z=16&iwloc=A Cost: CHF 2í009 per month including NK. Available from February 7th, 2011 Let me know via private post...
- Cozy 3 rooms ground floor apartment, about 55 m2
- 2 bedrooms and modern bright kitchen open onto the living room
- Parquet floors in living room and bedrooms
- Good storage space with 2 built-in cupboards and 1 big cellar
- 2 small private gardens
- Quiet and clean neighborhood
- Parking space in front of the door (Blue zone)
- Very good location:
- < 1 minute walk to Tram no. 7 stop (7 minutes to SR Office; 15 minutes to HB)
- < 1 minute walk to Coop and Denner supermarkets
- 3 minutes walk to Migros supermarket, bakery, chemistís, bank, post office, etc.
- 10 minuts walk from the lake