We're having the Wednesday evening game at the Ämtlerwiese Location
Meeting point: Ämtlerwiese, Kreis 4, Zürich.
There, is a large grass pitch and two large goals. Bring 2 pair of shoes, we might have to play on the hard pitch ? And also a dark and a light coloured shirt to make teams.
Exact location can be found here (Corner of Saumstrasse & Bertastrasse): http://bit.ly/JW0hsr
* Please sign as 'yes' or 'no'. 'Maybe' only after 14 people have signed up.
* Check the thread for a game on/game off notice
* Play nice - it's FUN, not the World Cup final.
* The time is 18:30 - 20:00
* New players and women are very welcome (unless we've reached the player limit)
* All skill levels are represented, ranging from comically inept to Spanish
* It's free
PLAYER LIMIT 14 (7 a side)
AFTER 14 people have signed up then go ahead and sign up as 'Maybe', so that we have an orderly waiting list.
If you have signed up as 'Yes':
Please show up on Tuesday or update your status well in advance.
If you are signed up on the 'Maybe' waiting list:
Keep checking through to see if anybody has dropped out.
Please sign up ASAP and enjoy the fun. Men and women, beginners and experienced players are welcome. It's a friendly football game for all.
RSVP'd Yes: 13
(13 members and No guests)
RSVP'd Maybe: 3
(3 members and No guests)
RSVP'd No: 4