We're having the Sunday game at the Ämtlerwiese Location
Time: 12:00 - 14:00
Meeting point: Ämtlerwiese, Kreis 4, Zürich.
There, is a large grass pitch and two large goals. The best shoes are trainers with good tread. Studs will make rather a mess of the field if everyone uses them, but it that's all you've got then bring them along.
Exact location can be found here (Corner of Saumstrasse & Bertastrasse): http://bit.ly/JW0hsr
* Please sign as 'yes' or 'no'. 'Maybe' only after 22 people have signed up.
* Check the thread for a game on/game off notice
* Play nice - it's FUN, not the World Cup final.
* The time is 12:00 - 14:00
* New players and women are very welcome (unless we've reached the player limit)
* All skill levels are represented, ranging from comically inept to Spanish
* It's free
PLAYER LIMIT 22
AFTER 22 people have signed up then go ahead and sign up as 'Maybe', so that we have an orderly waiting list.
If you have signed up as 'Yes':
Please show up on Sunday or update your status well in advance.
If you are signed up on the 'Maybe' waiting list:
Keep checking through till Sunday morning to see if anybody has dropped out.
Please sign up ASAP and enjoy the fun. Men and women, beginners and experienced players are welcome. It's a friendly football game for all.
RSVP'd Yes: 22
(19 members and 3 guests)
RSVP'd Maybe: 4
(4 members and No guests)
RSVP'd No: 2
- Guys... can we clarify the story with a "Yes + Guest" and "maybe" ( member) pls?
who gets priority on the day ... the guest or the maybe ?