As it seemed to work well 2 weeks ago, the game will be at kinkelstrasse on SUNDAY.
I have visitors and can not come. Make sure you have a ball (or come get mine in Thalwil or tomorrow in Zurich if you pm me today)
There, is a large grass pitch and two large goals. The best shoes are trainers with good tread. Studs will make rather a mess of the field if everyone uses them, but it that's all you've got then bring them along.
Getting there: Kinkelstrasse 36, Zürich.
Tram: You can reach this location by catching a tram to Schaffhauserplatz and walking up Riedlistrasse (you'll eventually see it on the right).
Bus: Optimally you can catch Bus 33/34 and get off at Scheuchzerstrasse, which is directly opposite the field.
Exact location can be found here: http://bit.ly/OmGN6e
* Please sign as 'yes' or 'no'. 'Maybe' only after 22 people have signed up.
* Check the thread for a game on/game off notice
* Play nice - it's FUN, not the World Cup final.
* The time is 17:00-19:00
* New players and women are very welcome (unless we've reached the player limit)
* All skill levels are represented, ranging from comically inept to Spanish
* It's free
* Bring a ball if you have one and white/black shirts.
PLAYER LIMIT 22
AFTER 22 people have signed up then go ahead and sign up as 'Maybe', so that we have an orderly waiting list.
If you have signed up as 'Yes':
Please show up on Sunday or update your status well in advance.
If you are signed up on the 'Maybe' waiting list:
Keep checking through till Sunday morning to see if anybody has dropped out.
Please sign up ASAP and enjoy the fun. Men and women, beginners and experienced players are welcome. It's a friendly football game for all.
RSVP'd Yes: 5
(5 members and No guests)
RSVP'd No: 2
- prefer playing late (6PM maybe) because it will be hot. But I am ok at any time.
- It will be my first time to join an event of this type but I will come along to see if I can add given that there are only 6 members so far