A new type of Certificate of Conformity question
I am looking at a Land Rover Discovery 3 in Belgium. The CoC is attached. Should I be able to register this as a normal car in Switzerland?
* It left the factory as a 5 (7) seat car
* It has 2 folding and 5 regular seats (The 3 normal back seats are not affixed in the car and but would be supplied as part of the sale). The first page of this document says it has 5 seats. the last page says it has 2.
* You see, in Belgium there is a tax dodge. If you register your vehicle as a 2 seater van you pay less tax. So thats what loads of people do. I have yet to determine tha amount of VAT I would be able to claim back.
Does anyone know if this CoC is :
1. Deinitely a Problem,
2. Open to interpretation, or
3. Definitely not a Problem?