Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > TV/internet/telephone
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 26.10.2015, 10:15
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Zurich
Posts: 226
Groaned at 82 Times in 41 Posts
Thanked 37 Times in 28 Posts
FrankSinatra is considered unworthyFrankSinatra is considered unworthyFrankSinatra is considered unworthy
Swisscom 55 fr abo

Do anyone have expirience with Swisscom 55 fr monthly abo. Is it interner very slow, I only need whatsapp when im outside. So basicly no downloading. Only google, whatsapp and sometimes email.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 26.10.2015, 23:05
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: fribourgh
Posts: 133
Groaned at 13 Times in 6 Posts
Thanked 42 Times in 29 Posts
ftg888 is considered unworthyftg888 is considered unworthyftg888 is considered unworthy
Re: Swisscom 55 fr abo

just use sunrise.ch its 1.20f a day unlimited internet speed throttled for 265k more then enough for whatsapp.. swisscom is very bad value..

or use anyone else.. lycamobile? etc
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 26.10.2015, 23:08
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Zurich
Posts: 226
Groaned at 82 Times in 41 Posts
Thanked 37 Times in 28 Posts
FrankSinatra is considered unworthyFrankSinatra is considered unworthyFrankSinatra is considered unworthy
Re: Swisscom 55 fr abo

Quote:
View Post
just use sunrise.ch its 1.20f a day unlimited internet speed throttled for 265k more then enough for whatsapp.. swisscom is very bad value..

or use anyone else.. lycamobile? etc
Cant I already have Swisscom but prepaid.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 26.10.2015, 23:15
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: fribourgh
Posts: 133
Groaned at 13 Times in 6 Posts
Thanked 42 Times in 29 Posts
ftg888 is considered unworthyftg888 is considered unworthyftg888 is considered unworthy
Re: Swisscom 55 fr abo

ok openbrowser on your phone

cockpit.swisscom.ch

choose a bundle of 100/300/500/1.2 gb for the month..

otherwise your charged 2f a day max 2g/month (after that capped to 64k)

the bundle is going to be cheaper....
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 26.10.2015, 23:37
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: here
Posts: 3,534
Groaned at 51 Times in 42 Posts
Thanked 3,548 Times in 1,804 Posts
glowjupiter has a reputation beyond reputeglowjupiter has a reputation beyond reputeglowjupiter has a reputation beyond reputeglowjupiter has a reputation beyond reputeglowjupiter has a reputation beyond reputeglowjupiter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Swisscom 55 fr abo

Quote:
View Post
Cant I already have Swisscom but prepaid.
What's the problem with removing your Swisscom prepaid SIM and using a subscription from Lycamobile, Sunrise, Swisscom or whatever? Swisscom won't charge you for your prepaid if you're not using it - after all, that's the sense and purpose of having a prepaid SIM in the first place.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 26.10.2015, 23:45
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Zurich
Posts: 226
Groaned at 82 Times in 41 Posts
Thanked 37 Times in 28 Posts
FrankSinatra is considered unworthyFrankSinatra is considered unworthyFrankSinatra is considered unworthy
Re: Swisscom 55 fr abo

Quote:
View Post
What's the problem with removing your Swisscom prepaid SIM and using a subscription from Lycamobile, Sunrise, Swisscom or whatever? Swisscom won't charge you for your prepaid if you're not using it - after all, that's the sense and purpose of having a prepaid SIM in the first place.
Yes I know but I want to make a contract with Swisscom now. 55 fr per month unlimited calls, sms and internet. But internet is only 0.2 mb. So I think its slow.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 26.10.2015, 23:46
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: here
Posts: 3,534
Groaned at 51 Times in 42 Posts
Thanked 3,548 Times in 1,804 Posts
glowjupiter has a reputation beyond reputeglowjupiter has a reputation beyond reputeglowjupiter has a reputation beyond reputeglowjupiter has a reputation beyond reputeglowjupiter has a reputation beyond reputeglowjupiter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Swisscom 55 fr abo

Quote:
View Post
Yes I know but I want to make a contract with Swisscom now. 55 fr per month unlimited calls, sms and internet. But internet is only 0.2 mb. So I think its slow.
Well you can't have the cake and eat it. Either pay the premium price for a faster Swisscom internet connection or switch to a different provider.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 26.10.2015, 23:47
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Zurich
Posts: 226
Groaned at 82 Times in 41 Posts
Thanked 37 Times in 28 Posts
FrankSinatra is considered unworthyFrankSinatra is considered unworthyFrankSinatra is considered unworthy
Re: Swisscom 55 fr abo

Quote:
View Post
Well you can't have the cake and eat it. Either pay the premium price for a faster Swisscom internet connection or switch to a different provider.
haha yes I guess il take 75 fr per month. Internet is about 2-3 mb its okay.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 27.10.2015, 18:26
omtatsat's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Zürich
Posts: 3,576
Groaned at 384 Times in 201 Posts
Thanked 1,120 Times in 719 Posts
omtatsat omtatsat omtatsat omtatsat omtatsat
Re: Swisscom 55 fr abo

depends on how much you use the handy. You have to consider that. Maybe a prepaid with a surf option would be better. Sunrise.

http://www1.sunrise.ch/is-bin/INTERS...AAAFLpYNpYSos&

Quote:
View Post
haha yes I guess il take 75 fr per month. Internet is about 2-3 mb its okay.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 27.10.2015, 18:35
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Zurich
Posts: 226
Groaned at 82 Times in 41 Posts
Thanked 37 Times in 28 Posts
FrankSinatra is considered unworthyFrankSinatra is considered unworthyFrankSinatra is considered unworthy
Re: Swisscom 55 fr abo

Quote:
View Post
depends on how much you use the handy. You have to consider that. Maybe a prepaid with a surf option would be better. Sunrise.

http://www1.sunrise.ch/is-bin/INTERS...AAAFLpYNpYSos&
I heard that Sunrise doesnt always have the best conection
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 27.10.2015, 18:53
omtatsat's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Zürich
Posts: 3,576
Groaned at 384 Times in 201 Posts
Thanked 1,120 Times in 719 Posts
omtatsat omtatsat omtatsat omtatsat omtatsat
Re: Swisscom 55 fr abo

well i have never had any problems in zürich
Quote:
View Post
I heard that Sunrise doesnt always have the best conection
Reply With Quote
Reply




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Swisscom Abo Internet Connection Cutoffs? Alcast TV/internet/telephone 8 08.10.2015 20:12
[WANTED] Winter tyres 205/55/16 or 195/55/16 M&Ms Items wanted 8 12.12.2012 22:00
Office chair - 20 Fr., woman bycicle - 40 Fr. Elen15 Items for sale 0 08.06.2008 10:52
Iron and coffeemachine for sale - 20 Fr., 50 Fr. Elen15 Items for sale 2 14.02.2008 20:44


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:19.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0