View Single Post
Old 10.11.2010, 23:23

Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Cybersuz has earned the respect of manyCybersuz has earned the respect of manyCybersuz has earned the respect of many
How on earth is it all done in one day?

Ok, I apologize in advance if this is a daft question but it has me cultivating an ulcer just thinking about it!

We are planning on moving end of March 2011. The problem is how on earth do you manage to get all the stuff done in one day?

The notice period is up on the 31st march, so presumably we have to be out on the 31st?

Then the apartment has to be cleaned by professionals the same day and handed over the same day as the new tenants will probably move in on the 1st of April. Is it even possible to clean a place that quickly?

Our new apartment will probably also only be ready on the 1st for us to move is - so how the feck does that work? Where do we go with all our stuff till we can get the keys of the new place on the 1st?

I dont get it and its giving me sleepless nights. Add to this the fear of not even finding a new apartment in time with our bloody "L" permits we got even though my husband has a permanent job and I am growing a nice big ulcer!

Any help or insight appreciated.