View Single Post
Old 18.11.2010, 14:22

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Sviz has no particular reputation at present
Re: Working during notice period for other employer

Quote:
View Post
I followed your links and what they all have in common is "Read the contract". Nowhere does it say you can't have two salaries. Except possibly in that book your reference.

In fact, I know people who have two employers.

So long as you haven't breached contractual terms, there isn't a problem. But most likely scenario is that you'd be in contract breach.

Anyway, I refer the OP to my comments here. If in doubt, talk to a legal expert.
Quote:
View Post
Those questions were discussed before many times. ---- Very shortly: READ YOUR CONTRACT.
Isn't that what I wrote about upper? Yes, all depends on the contract.
You did not belive my 3 words "read your contract" and wanted prove that others think the same? You have got links to the threads on this very forum. And now you say they have nothing different. I did not say they have anything different. I said - there were threads discussing this very topic before. That was it.

Sorry, I do not feel like to quote the whole chapter from my book and, apparently, you are not going to believe my words without links anyway. But there is common practice and court cases practice, that you can follow with more guarantee to have less troubles. You can consult a lawyer or read books lawyers wrote on the matter (in my book - page 120 (6th edition)). Good luck with having 2 employers, but remember, that Ignorance is no excuse