View Single Post
Old 24.11.2010, 12:13
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 77 Times in 59 Posts
Thanked 3,225 Times in 1,406 Posts
esto has a reputation beyond reputeesto has a reputation beyond reputeesto has a reputation beyond reputeesto has a reputation beyond reputeesto has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Followed almost home from the bus

You did the right thing. You kept your wits about you, stayed in a public place, and got others involved when you felt it was necessary. If the guy was just a nut-job that you had the misfortune of bumping into on the bus, you'll most likely not see him again. But keep an eye over your shoulder the next few weeks just in case. Taking a picture of him with a cellphone could be a good idea if you need to go to the police later (but take any photos discreetly! otherwise you might set him off further)

Yea, I kind of let my gaurd down here in Switzerland too. The first time a stranger passing on the street here smiled and said "Grusse" I didn't know what to make of it. Back in New York if someone comes up to you on the street and says "hello", they usually aren't simply being friendly (ie: walk faster and clutch your wallet )