View Single Post
Old 07.12.2010, 21:02
dblacklion's Avatar
dblacklion dblacklion is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Zürich
Posts: 159
Groaned at 6 Times in 2 Posts
Thanked 78 Times in 55 Posts
dblacklion has slipped a little
Re: Non EU on 1 yr renewable B Permit eligible for unemployment insurance

I totally understand your situation, Actually I am quite at the same situation, 2,5 years in CH, non-EU with permi B. My Company will go for downsizing next year.
So they will lay me off.

One of The most frustruating thing is after 2,5 years, you can not just collect your things and get on the plane, go back to your country. You must have many things to do and you need TIME which means you need PERMIT to be extended.

IF not? Then I will ask for my contribution for the last 2,5 years. But I assume you already talked this issue with lawyers

I did a small search, it is not so clear situation, because it is not defined properly.
Please let me know if you get a clear answer to your question.
Reply With Quote