View Single Post
Old 01.02.2011, 01:43
nico1980 nico1980 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Zürich
Posts: 1
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
nico1980 has no particular reputation at present
PhD-Student (EU Citizen) dependend visa for wife (Non - EU Citizen)

Hello all,

has anybody experience with getting your spouse over to Switzerland using a dependend visa for family-reunion?

I am a PhD Student at the University of Zürich with a standard 50% contract (3080 CHF net a month, 43800 CHF gross a year). B-Permit (EG-EFTA).

I am German, my wife is from the Philippines.

Please share your experiences. I havent found if I can bring her or not. Regarding to the FZA (Freizügigkeitsabkommen) I can, but than again there are restrictions for Students (which I am not sure if I am one or not as a PhD Student with a paid position).

Any experience? Anybody?
Reply With Quote