View Single Post
Old 22.02.2011, 11:29
Posts: n/a
Re: Legal Action for overpayment

If he was living here, the Payroll company would probably accuse him of the debt at the Debtor's Court (Betreibungsamt or Office de Poursuites) and Bob would have the possibility of objecting and showing the evidence to a court judge.

However as he has left Switzerland I think he can safely sleep well at night, as the possibility of persuing him internationally for CHF 7'500 is nil.

To clear his conscience he might want to write to the Payroll company (With no return address!) explaining that they have made a mistake.

How did they accuse him when he doesn't live here anymore? Do you have power of attorney?
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank for this useful post: