View Single Post
Old 03.03.2011, 13:37
Posts: n/a
Re: Wife's employer didn't take out accident insurance (I think)

Well it would be simpler if she recovered in the UK. Otherwise you can continue treatment here but you will have to fight for the return of the doctor's fees.

Many foreigners are entitled to free care on the British NHS, I expect they have already asked to see your wife's passport.

In the meantime you need to ask here where to start accusing the employer of breaking Swiss laws. I would first ask at your Commune, maybe the social services department. Would you like to name and shame the employer here? Maybe your health insurance agent can also help you.
Reply With Quote
The following 3 users would like to thank for this useful post: