View Single Post
Old 03.03.2011, 13:47
Forum Legend

Groaned at 208 Times in 122 Posts
Thanked 6,078 Times in 2,378 Posts
Upthehatters2008 has a reputation beyond reputeUpthehatters2008 has a reputation beyond reputeUpthehatters2008 has a reputation beyond reputeUpthehatters2008 has a reputation beyond reputeUpthehatters2008 has a reputation beyond reputeUpthehatters2008 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wife's employer didn't take out accident insurance (I think)

Quote:
View Post
Well it would be simpler if she recovered in the UK. Otherwise you can continue treatment here but you will have to fight for the return of the doctor's fees.

Many foreigners are entitled to free care on the British NHS, I expect they have already asked to see your wife's passport.

In the meantime you need to ask here where to start accusing the employer of breaking Swiss laws. I would first ask at your Commune, maybe the social services department. Would you like to name and shame the employer here? Maybe your health insurance agent can also help you.

Easy Tiger... There is no proof that the Employer does not have insurance. Merely that the Employer has not provided the insurance details.
The following 5 users would like to thank Upthehatters2008 for this useful post: