View Single Post
Old 14.03.2011, 21:44
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Financial Mis-selling to expats

Quote:
View Post
But in this line of business its the way the companies work. How do you know the products aint good enough have you used them, NO YOU HAVENT SO YOU CANT COMMENT CAN YOU
Like i said a number of times show proof about people losing money where are all these people.
I used to work for vodafone cold calling selling upgrades so you saying them products aint good enough cause i was cold calling
You are correct I have not bought any of their products, but I have tried to sell them. I had one of those financial coldcalling sales jobs 18 years ago, where you are self employed, and not guaranteed a salary. At least it was just a job after school for me, so it was easy for me just to let it go, as I still had my student aid.

I was coldcalled by Orange 2 weeks ago. What they offered me was a cost upgrade of CHF 15 per month, and "free" calls in Switzerland up to a certain limit in the evening. I use VOIP at home in the evening, and can call most of Europe for free for just EUR 20 per YEAR.

Doc.