View Single Post
Old 25.03.2011, 09:18
Forum Legend

Groaned at 434 Times in 338 Posts
Thanked 16,045 Times in 6,322 Posts
Nil has a reputation beyond reputeNil has a reputation beyond reputeNil has a reputation beyond reputeNil has a reputation beyond reputeNil has a reputation beyond reputeNil has a reputation beyond repute
Cat's fragile stomach

Hello,

I am looking for some advise here. My old cat (14 years old) always had a fragile stomach, mostly because she tend to eat to fast.

But lately she has been vomitting a lot, at least a 2-3 times per day. Not much, mostly food she just hate and water she just drank. The vet didn't see anything wrong and I am puzzled. She is since a year on wet food mostly because of that problem and because she doesn't have much teeth left...

Vets don't see anything wrong. She doesn't lose weight and still have an horse appetite. It bother me more than it bother her, really.

But maybe some of you have this issue with their cat, maybe it is an old cat thing...

Any advice will be welcome.... And seeking the vet advices has been done many times already and will be done again (I just don't have much hope to get more info from them.)

Nil