View Single Post
Old 25.03.2011, 09:54
Forum Legend

Groaned at 434 Times in 338 Posts
Thanked 16,045 Times in 6,322 Posts
Nil has a reputation beyond reputeNil has a reputation beyond reputeNil has a reputation beyond reputeNil has a reputation beyond reputeNil has a reputation beyond reputeNil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cat's fragile stomach

Quote:
View Post
What does she eat? Maybe it would help if you only fed her dry food and found one with bigger pieces, so she would have to chew longer and could not just inhale the food? One of cats is very greedy and was getting really fat on soft food - but she can't eat the dry one as quickly.
I used to do that but she got many of her teeth took out last summer. She has mostly only the front ones. Even her dry food I mix it with some water to soften it a bit. The wet food was recommended by the vet and frankly she prefers that. She is not that bad with it. She eats a bit, goes and comes back later for more.

I keep her under control, She gets food 3 times per day at specific time and she can vomit straight after eating, while eating or many hours later... She got checked for any abnormality and even for cancer but all was fine. They didn't see any problem.

She is not very active, never been really. She is the garfield kind of cat happily taking sun bath during the day by the window. She has a good size and keep her weight stable. She has a great fur too.

If at least she wasn't doing it on the only carpet of the house....