View Single Post
Old 10.10.2007, 22:10

Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Joseph has no particular reputation at present
Rude Swiss Joke

For those of you who don't think the Swiss are funny here is a joke from the Vaudoise countryside. It is rather rude so stop here if you are shockable.

A jounalist from TVR1 visited a remote farming village near the Lac de Joux and met an old farmer. He asked the farmer to tell him about his fond memories of farming life.
"One day" the farmer replied "my neighbour's cow got lost. The whole village turned out to look for it. After many hours we found the cow stuck down a river bank. We saved the cow and to celebrate we had a party and everyone buggered the cow."
"I can't broadcast that story" said the journalist "Don't you have any other happy memories?"
"Well one day" continued the farmer "my neighbour's wife got lost. The whole village turned out to look for her. The next day we found the woman stuck in a cupboard at the church. To celebrate discovering her we had lovely party and then everyone got to bugger the woman."
"And I can't broadcast that story either" said the journalist "Do you have sad memories?"

"Well" the old man continued "one day I got lost..."