Thread: Teenagers
View Single Post
Old 04.04.2011, 09:50
Forum Legend

Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
summerrain has a reputation beyond reputesummerrain has a reputation beyond reputesummerrain has a reputation beyond reputesummerrain has a reputation beyond reputesummerrain has a reputation beyond reputesummerrain has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Teenagers

Quote:
View Post

The girls are always on their phone, text messaging or on their computer, Twitting or Facebooking.

Boys are playing soccer, doing their show off in the street, doing nothing at home beside putting gel in their hair to give a Justin Bieber hairstyle kinda look and pretending they are soooooo cool!
I would rather them do that then go out, get drunk, do drugs and get pregnant at 15!

They are a fascinating bunch arent they? Living in their own little worlds.

I am teaching one now and the only thing that gets her attention is anything Twilight - especially Edward Cullen. She hates the piano (her mum made her have lessons) but would love to play the tune (Clair de lune) that Edward played in the first movie - just because Edward did - despite me telling her that it will be quite a few years before she is able to achieve that. So as a reward if she does practice, I play it for her at the end of each lesson. Jaysus....

We tend to forget that we were them once. Sullen, rebellious, like a chick who wants to leave the nest but havent learnt to fly properly yet. They are simply adult wannabes, with no regard for the real responsibilities that lie in wait for them out there. Bless.